Dynadot

Can I convert a joomla template to static HTML site ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I was searching over the net and found a joomla template. I want to convert it into a HTML site.
Is it possible?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I did a little research for you and sites do appear to offer this as a service.

Do you want just a simple static page, or does it still need to have PHP activity happening on it?

If just static, you could View Source on the rendered page, copy it all, paste it into a new file and just delete all the Joomla code. You would need to check that the layout remains intact, and you may have to alter the CSS.

There are also reports of Dreamweaver helping with this but I can't verify this.

Interested to know how you get on.

•••
As said above, the easiest way is to install that template on Joomla and copy the rendered source code into a HTML editor like Dreamweaver along with its linked items (css & images). Just give it a try...

•••
I had same problem in the past after some research i found websoftsreoutsourcing.com one who provide me a perfect and affordable solutions in the time limit just contact once and for the template migration

•••
I was searching over the net and found a joomla template. I want to convert it into a HTML site.
Is it possible?

Why? Joomla is a CMS. You want to rebuild the entire structure?

You could try a full site import using Dreamweaver or equivalent.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back