NameSilo

Can you post affiliate links on Facebook wall or Facebook page?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi, I wonder if you can post affiliate links such as amazon associate and commission junction links directly to facebook wall or page? I was going to post a commission junction affiliate link to facebook, but later hold it off because I didn't know if this is allowed.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You can if the merchant allows it. CJ doesn't set policy of the merchants in their network. Read your affiliate agreement.

Last edited:
•••
Ask facebook.
But yes, you can.
It just marks you as a newbie to avoid though.
Learn to use short urls.

•••
Ask facebook.
But yes, you can.
It just marks you as a newbie to avoid though.
Learn to use short urls.

I know that I should use short url. Do you show the preview of the webpage in the fb post or not? Sometimes the preview what come out from affiliate links look weird.

•••
You can if the merchant allows it. CJ doesn't set policy of the merchants in their network. Read your affiliate agreement.

I know amazon should allow it because there is a share to fb button on top of the amazon website when you signed up as an associate and the facebook post that comes has an unaltered affiliate link

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back