Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

PHILIPPE RAVEL

Established Member
Impact
hello Namepro Community,
I did not check out if the domain name is hosting a website or if the domain is for sale.
But in your opinion if cannabis.com was on sale how much could be this domain Worth ?
I will await your replies.
Kind Regards.
Philippe Ravel

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I’m certain it’s not for sale although they say everything is. Maybe $10 - $20 million minimum imo.

•••
hello Namepro Community,
I did not check out if the domain name is hosting a website or if the domain is for sale.
But in your opinion if cannabis.com was on sale how much could be this domain Worth ?
Kind Regards.
Philippe Ravel

It's a forum

Forum Statistics
Discussions:
Members:
Latest Member:
BabyB
Gallery Statistics
Categories:
Albums:
Uploaded Media:
Embedded Media:
Comments:
Disk Usage:
3.8 GB
Share This Page

lg.php

•••
I’m certain it’s not for sale although they say everything is. Maybe $10 - $20 million minimum imo.

Hello Keith,
Thank you so much for your feedback.
Kind Regards.
Philippe

•••
hello Namepro Community,
Kind Regards.
Philippe Ravel

that domain is definitely not for sale weedmaps acquired it as part of their portfolio they own marijuana.com as well

•••
Hello,
Thank you so much for your reply.
I could hand registered an available domain.
It's over 15 years old.

cannabiw.com

The letter W replaces the letter S.

The name is brandable.

I just wanted to try to give an appraisal to my domain.

So I asked how much could be cannabis.com Worth.

Kind Regards.

Philippe Ravel

•••
Hello,
It's over 15 years old.

cannabiw.com

The name is brandable.

Kind Regards.

Philippe Ravel

Cannabiw would be worthless. You don't deduce value of misspell based on the value of the top dictionary word. That is Estibot's job that makes thousands of investors waste their money on pigeon excrement.

•••
Hello,
It's over 15 years old.

cannabiw.com

The name is brandable.

Kind Regards.

Philippe Ravel

Why would you even dream of comparing cannabis.com and cannabiw.com?

cannabiw.com = $0
cannabis.com = sky is the limit

15 years old? According to domaintools, cannabiw.com is 21 days old..

At any rate, good luck with your name.

Last edited:
•••
Kind Regards.

•••
Why would you even dream of comparing cannabis.com and cannabiw.com?

cannabiw.com = $0
cannabis.com = sky is the limit

15 years old? According to domaintools, cannabiw.com is 21 days old..

At any rate, good luck with your name.

*confused*

I think the logic is like this: since cannabiw shares 7 out of 8 letters with cannabis in correct order, it should retain 7/8 of the value of cannabis :-D

•••
I would estimate $8 million upwards of $10 million

•••
Cannabiw would be worthless. You don't deduce value of misspell based on the value of the top dictionary word. That is Estibot's job that makes thousands of investors waste their money on pigeon excrement.

Kind Regards.

•••
i can say having a background in the cannabis industry hes right when he says cannabiw is barely worth anything. as simple as it might seem to you its not easy for end user to remember.

•••
I think the logic is like this: since cannabiw shares 7 out of 8 letters with cannabis in correct order, it should retain 7/8 of the value of cannabis :-D

I would estimate $8 million upwards of $10 million

Do you want to say

cannabis.com is Worth $8 million

or my domain name

cannabiw.com is Worth $8 million ?

Kind Regards...

•••
i can say having a background in the cannabis industry hes right when he says cannabiw is barely worth anything. as simple as it might seem to you its not easy for end user to remember.

Thank you

•••

If only it worked that way.. we'd all be rich! :xf.cool:

•••
•••
You interested in buying any cannabis related domains? :)

The last time I answered that question on a public thread, I was bombarded with 50 messages from people trying to sell me names.

Drop me a pm sometime.

•••
Between 800,000$ and 8 millions

It depends on market situation and good advertising and negotiations skills

And it also depend on who is the buyer as this name can attract drug dealers and others criminals with big budgets

•••
Between 800,000$ and 8 millions

It depends on market situation and good advertising and negotiations skills

And it also depend on who is the buyer as this name can attract drug dealers and others criminals with big budgets

I can see lots of brokers come knocking.

It is very important to be really selective in deciding who gets to handle it. Make sure they have lots of experience in dealing with 6/7 digit value names and some very large sales under their belts.

•••
Hello Guys,
As regards the price between $800,000 and $8 Million.
Are you talking about the domain name

cannabis.com

or about my domain name

cannabiw.com

Thank you for your replies...

Last edited:
•••
Given that vodka.com was purchased for USD 3 million a few years back, cannabis.com with a wider consumer market and pharma, apparel and other applications it would be north of USD 10mn. And the more US states and countries which decriminalise it, the greater the future increase in value.

Last edited:
•••
Hello Guys,

cannabis.com

or about my domain name

cannabiw.com

cannabiw.com is definitely good and can be sold for a nice xxxx amount since it's nice to catch the mistypers for any cannabis related site that has something to do with the keyword BIW:
acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/BIW
"Biweekly may refer to occurring twice a week, or occurring every two weeks"
so a newssite/letter would be a great option

cannabis.com I'd say is worth 4.20 million $ !

Ps: DON'T listen to the haters, they want you to drop it and maybe even already have a backorder for it, or sell their own crappy names and see you as competitor.
Just look at that potnames dude, his names on the superstyled website (maybe you should work with that and not with buying names) are all crap, except FastPot.com and that's a couple hundred best...
I offer you 42$ for it in BTC/ETH, but you can sell it for way more, or simply put in work and make even more with ads.

Last edited:
•••
Hello Guys,

cannabis.com

or about my domain name

cannabiw.com

Your domain Cannabiw.com worth to $8 million. Cannabis.com worth only $50.

Thanks
No one

•••
cannabiw.com is definitely good and can be sold for a nice xxxx amount since it's nice to catch the mistypers for any cannabis related site that has something to do with the keyword BIW:
acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/BIW
"Biweekly may refer to occurring twice a week, or occurring every two weeks"
so a newssite/letter would be a great option

cannabis.com I'd say is worth 4.20 million $ !

Ps: DON'T listen to the haters, they want you to drop it and maybe even already have a backorder for it, or sell their own crappy names and see you as competitor.
Just look at that potnames dude, his names on the superstyled website (maybe you should work with that and not with buying names) are all crap, except FastPot.com and that's a couple hundred best...
I offer you 42$ for it in BTC/ETH, but you can sell it for way more, or simply put in work and make even more with ads.

Hello,
Thank you so much for your support.
It's very nice of you.
Kind Regards.
Philippe

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back