Not open for further replies.

mahendraparab

Established Member
Impact
Hi Guys,

What do you think of domain name cashycards.com

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If I was a company I'd probably only develop one payment system, not multiple.
Further imo the "Y" kinda kills the possibility of using the name for a debit card comparison site, which would be my second suggest for usage.
Still it sounds catchy and brandable somehow, xx to quite low xxx for an end user I'd say.
Cheers and good luck!

Last edited:
•••
Thanks yjann. I also have cashycard.com. what can it be worth?

•••
If I was a company I'd probably only develop one payment system, not multiple.
Further imo the "Y" kinda kills the possibility of using the name for a debit card comparison site, which would be my second suggest for usage.
Still it sounds catchy and brandable somehow, xx to quite low xxx for an end user I'd say.
Cheers and good luck!
Thanks yjann. I also have cashycard.com. what can it be worth?

•••
Of course higher than the plural form, but be aware that it is still a name you created and that somebody has to like. This makes it pretty much a lottery and you have to decide how long you will be willing to pay the renewal fees to hold it. Put in on marketplaces with an asking price around $300 and see what happens. Personally I would drop it after one period. Good luck!

•••
Of course higher than the plural form, but be aware that it is still a name you created and that somebody has to like. This makes it pretty much a lottery and you have to decide how long you will be willing to pay the renewal fees to hold it. Put in on marketplaces with an asking price around $300 and see what happens. Personally I would drop it after one period. Good luck!
Thanks @yjann , I will do the same.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back