Dynadot

Catch .....Pending Delete

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I try to catch a domain ...and this is the 1st time tough.
The status is PendingDelete the expiry is June24.
I check in Pool.com, couldn't find it. :'(
When this domain actually release too pool (not pool.com ;;) ) by registrar??
Is there any specific time and period for all over the registrar to drop their batch?

Joe

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
hmm sorry Joe, I have read your post a couple of times over but cannot quite understand what you are asking...have you attempted to actually back order the domain?

•••
Theres stilll along way to go after the domain expires before it is released to the public.

•••
Ooppss....

Actually I do backorder throuh Pool.com but still in pending delete status.
So from the day expired (june 24) and with status pending delete, when actually the domainnames release to public.
I see this diagram https://www.snapnames.com/partners/snapnames/images/deletecycle.gif , but not sure how to relate with my example above, please somebody explain more detail.

Actually, I don't understand how come 'big company' like Pool.com, nameWinner, SbnapNames, etc they could catch earlier than reglar people, is that because they use sofisticated script, kow the exact time released, or have 'relation' to registrar so everything to go to them first before to public????
Quite confusing for newbie.... :o

Thank you Senior & pros :$:

•••
Originally posted by joebio91
Ooppss....

Actually I do backorder throuh Pool.com but still in pending delete status.
So from the day expired (june 24) and with status pending delete, when actually the domainnames release to public.
I see this diagram https://www.snapnames.com/partners/snapnames/images/deletecycle.gif , but not sure how to relate with my example above, please somebody explain more detail.

Actually, I don't understand how come 'big company' like Pool.com, nameWinner, SbnapNames, etc they could catch earlier than reglar people, is that because they use sofisticated script, kow the exact time released, or have 'relation' to registrar so everything to go to them first before to public????
Quite confusing for newbie.... :o

Thank you Senior & pros :$:

Pool is successful in catching dropping domains because they have an army of registrars catching for them and better technology. They are given no special treatment by the registry when drop time comes, that would be a conflict of interest and very illegal.

•••
Good luck with catching the domain. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back