NameSilo

Cheap Articles = poor quality articles? See what our 836 customers have to say...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
PROFESSIONAL CONTENT WRITING SERVICE
www.ContentYogi.com

General Articles, Email Newsletters, Website Reviews, Product and Service Reviews, Press Releases, Forum Postings, Descriptions, Sales Pages, Video Reviews, Rewriting and so much more!

Hey all,

Many of you know me as a reputed article writer on BHW. I have had a chance to work with over 180 BHW members since last December on a variety of assignments which have created significant difference to their bottom line. I now have the wonderful opportunity to present to you all another valuable service that all our busy members need.

We are thrilled to introduce 'Article Writing Service' to all the members of BHW. Our content writing team now consists of more than 11 expert content writers who specialize in Keyword Rich Articles, WebPages, Informative Articles, E-books, Academic Essays, Press Releases and PR Writing, Blogs, Product Descriptions and other formats of creative content. With more than 49 years of web content writing and editing experience collectively , we can be your best resource for web content, blogs and high-quality E books. By outsourcing your web content writing projects to us, you can be assured of best quality content at reasonable prices. We offer you creative web content at affordable prices because we are located in an offshore location and we have a large pool of talented speaking writers and editors. Our writers and editors have a rich and varied web content writing experience.

We specialize in SEO Content (keyword rich articles and keyword optimized WebPages) on almost all the subjects under the sun. We have provided more than 3,000 keyword rich articles and WebPages to many satisfied buyers in the USA, Canada, the UK, Australia and Europe. We have the necessary resources, experience and expertise to handle large and multiple writing projects at affordable rates and with least possible turnaround time.

We specialize in high-quality keyword rich content, which not only provides spider feed for search engine crawlers but also is interesting and enticing for the human visitors. We write the web pages and keyword rich articles skillfully woven around the target keywords providing interesting and valuable information to the visitors so that they keep coming to your sites, asking for more. In short, the keyword rich articles provided by us not only help your WebPages to rank high on major search engines and attract more traffic but also convert the website traffic into pre-sold buyers. We write WebPages and keyword rich articles so that the visitors are inclined to buy the products or click the ads without making the copy look like a sales pitch.

Note: We do not accept any projects, which include topics that directly or indirectly involve violence or cruelty against humans, spread hatred, promote illegal activities or are related to adult topics.

References will be gladly shared on requests...

Our offering:
1. Minimum order: 5 original articles (Over 450 words each)
2. Price per article: $5 and rewrites at $4 per article.(Over 400 words each)
3. Quality:
Original hand written articles
Niche - All except adult, gambling and anything illegal
Will clear Copyscape/Duplichecker
Turn Around Time - 5 articles in 24 - 48 hours

What should you expect from us:
- You will own the copyrights of the works.
- Content is going to written by expert researchers and writers.
- Content orders will be delivered on time as committed.
- You reserve the right to have revisions on works when needed
- Each Article will be SEO optimized and will be written as per your instructions.

Samples:
Will be PM'd to you upon request.

What do I need from you:
Keywords for your articles/Topic
Any specific instruction (Specific Do's and Dont's)

Payment info:
We accept payments through Paypal and Wire transfer

Testimonials:
==========================================================
"I just would like to say that Josh is a very professional and understanding businessman. I have worked on a few projects with him, and he always goes above and beyond the call of duty.

I personally vouch for this guy, he is one of the best people I have worked with since being a member here. And If you trust him with your business, your business will be in good hands."

- tymillz==========================================================
"Another great service from CONTENTYOGI i have used many of his services and thought i would just let you guys know that they are worth paying for every penny.

One thing that I really liked is that if there is ever a problem CONTENTYOGI fixes very quickly and will go above and beyond to make sure you are happy with the results that he provides you."

- raven2424

"I recommend ContentYogi's service. I've used him without any problems at all. He did exactly what he said he would and he's very easy to talk to; he's almost always available by IM. I will be using him on a regular basis. "

- popcrdom29

How to order:
Gtalk - [email protected]
Yahoo - [email protected]
MSN - [email protected]
Skype - assistos.inc

Or Call us at 617-418-4096

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back