Dynadot

Cheapest UK domain seller?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Wha's the cheapest place to buy domains uk based that accept solo cards as payment?

Most I have found charge 10 quid+ for a .com when you get can one for less then fiver at Godaddy, but they don't accept my form of payment.

Thnx

Forgot to say I need one that has easy transfer capability, so if I want to sell it I can easily trasnfer it to the buyer.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
www.xreg.co.uk

all domains here are £8.88 and they accept solo only problem with them is there is not email forwarding but the IS Url forwarding.

Dx3k

•••
Thnx

£8.88 is still double what you can get domains ar Godaddy for, damn conversion rates, but if it's the best out there I will use it.

Cheers

If anyone knows a US site that accepts solo pls let me know too.

•••
yeh conversion ates r annoying its alot cheap in usa but no1 accepts solo as it seems

•••
•••
kool there pretty cheap tell me if u sign up 2 them

•••
Will do

I emailed them asking them about transfer costs etc as I will be using it to sell domains so obviously want one with a free push.

•••
bout £3.00 to reg a .us name cheap. i wonder if there customer serviceis good

•••
Well, they just emailed me back, twenty mins reply time is impressive.

Bad news is they seem to accept solo for web hosting deals but not domain buying. :(

Back to square one

•••
•••
•••
nice tell me when u get a reply back

•••
www.lowcostnames.co.uk £7.50 for 2 years .co.uk, free transfer, free URL forwarding and email.

The best....

•••
www.123reg.co.uk i use them for all my co.uk names works out at £6.09 for two years

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back