IT.COM

Chinese boy selling High potential domain offers

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Invite you to see High potential domain offers

Hi this is Martin from China, it's my first time making post and hope I am not violating the forum rules. I am here to offer several domains that I registed recently or few months ago, for exchange some cashes for my world tour,hope some deals will come up soon.

All transaction will be finished under any third party domain agent like Godday and etc.,(HERE I AM FRESH DOMAIN INVESTOR I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO,SORRY,PLEASE TEACH SOME,THANKS!)

LovesVuitton.com

As the domain spelling shows, it's suitable for the LV fans or any other luxury sales sites!

Direct4EU.com/.net
Direct2EU.com/.net
DirectToEU.com/.net
DirectForEU.com/.net

Direct for Eu-suitable for air ticket or Air line,tourim sites and etc.,check the news of the coming up project called "Direct 4 You" of Lufthansa for low-

cost airline that publised by reuters.

Waiting429.com
J Lo(Jennifer Lopez)'s waiting for tonight-suitable for setting up fans sites, pop sites, sites for night clubs and etc..

ChinaVoz.com/.net
VozChina.com/.net

Suitable for setting up Latin-Sino sites,cultural and

Es2pt.com
MadridToLisboa.com
Madrid2Lisboa.com
Madrid2Lisbon.com

Espana to Portugal,for travel,ticket office,football club and etc.,nice and easy

048t.com/.net
048tv.com/.net

048t that be pronounced in Cantonese symbol a fine word which means special,unusual and outstanding, good for setting up regional sites,brand name and etc.

Dreamotive.com/.net/.org
Dreamotives.com/.net/.org

Innovative words combination Dream plus Motive,suitable for various of sites,advertisment,education,TV programme,shopping,B2B and etc.

MooreNegro.com

Go ask your Chinese male friend(First at all pronounce and translate the domain to him) :)

Any interested appeals please message me privately, price is reasonable and negotiatable

Welcome to make offer or discuss with me,thanks very much for your attention and cooperation!

Thanks a lot!

Regards,

May-7,2012

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back