Spaceship
Watch

111ONE

Established Member
Impact
NNN.CO
NNNN.CO
LLL.CO
will fly, don't ask me why. Just don't sell your domain so cheap.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I asked you : Why ?:)

And what about 5n.co & 6n.co ?

•••
I can't find any LLL.co to reg. So I tried my luck with some LLLL.co. For 2.5 at namecheap it seems to be a good investment. I see that there are a lot LLLL registrations from China, especially the last month. Let's hope they have gone crazy. ;)

•••
NNN.CO
NNNN.CO
LLL.CO

Had a nice offer for 1 of my lll.co of $1,062
Best offer for my nnn.co two weeks ago was $850

I will wait a while

•••
Had a nice offer for 1 of my lll.co of $1,062
Best offer for my nnn.co two weeks ago was $850

I will wait a while

oh wow.. really?
thats nice

I almost unloaded my
lyz.co
wrz.co
xtz.co

for $600 a week ago

I am glad I did not now

•••
•••
What makes you think the chinese will go crazy for .COs?
I got quite a few 4N and 3L.cos

•••
You can still find some great deals on LLL.co :)

•••
NNN.CO
NNNN.CO
LLL.CO

Not if the Chinese gov have their recent proposal adopted to block domains not registered or approved in China.

•••
3L.co always had popularity and market through the years.. company names etc.. no one needs china to make 3l.co valuable.

they are short, rare, and look and sound great.
hold on to them for few years and have good odds at great enduser sale.. way higher than some 500$-1000$ floor chip price.

•••
3L.co always had popularity and market through the years.. company names etc.. no one needs china to make 3l.co valuable.

they are short, rare, and look and sound great.
hold on to them for few years and have good odds at great enduser sale.. way higher than some 500$-1000$ floor chip price.
I agree and they are also popular with start-up companies. I have a rule sell a few cover renewals and enjoy the ride :)

•••
I agree and they are also popular with start-up companies. I have a rule sell a few cover renewals and enjoy the ride :)

I agree abotu startups. I've read more than one article listing and talking about all kinds of companies going after 3l.co in the past. those were not XXX sales either.

.co is one of the best extensions after .com.
and anything short and rare like LLL in best extgensions out there is worth having.. and keeping.. even for 10 years if need be.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back