NameSilo

.net CholesterolLevels.net @ Flippa - Profitable Evergreen Niche 11 Yr old CPC $7.94 USD

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
CholesterolLevels.net - 11 years old Exact Match Domain in High Traffic and Massively Profitable Evergreen Niche

71 million American adults (33.5%) have high cholesterol levels based on recent data from the CDC, making the keyword phrase "cholesterol levels" one of the most searched health terms with high CPC. The numbers below speak for themselves.

Keyword stats

Average Monthly Search Stats - Broad Match - cholesterol levels

Monthly Searches: 302,580
Cost Per Click: $6.36 USD
Average Monthly Search Stats - Exact Match - [cholesterol levels]

Monthly Searches: 74,415
Cost Per Click: $7.94 USD

Domain details

Registered at: Namesilo

Domain age: 11 years old

Date of expiry: 2015-10-11

Possible usages of the domain

- Building a highly profitable adsense website about everything "Cholesterol". I know this is a profitable niche because I actually own a website about "Low Cholesterol Diet" with 22,000 monthly searches making over $2000 monthly with Google Adsense. Imagine how much you can earn with a 74,000 monthly searches website. I was planning to develop a site on it but I am busy on other projects that need funding.

- Building a forum, community or Q/A site about cholesterol and heart diseases

- Building a website that sells cholesterol test kits

Previous cholesterol domain sales

LowerCholesterol.info $800 in 2011 on sedo.com
CholesterolReduction.com $1,520 in 2011 on sedo.com
Cholesterol.net $15,000 in 2007 on moniker.com
LowerYourCholesterol.com $10,500 in 2007 on Pool.com
ReduceCholesterol.com $6,746 in 2006 on SnapNames.com

Final words

By acquiring CholesterolLevels.net today, you are not just buying a domain name! You are making an investment with a high profit potential! A great name like CholesterolLevels.net can pay for itself many times over.

This is a short 6 days auction. Bid now!

https://flippa.com/3047541-cholesterollevels-net-profitable-evergreen-niche-11-yr-old-cpc-7-94-usd

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back