Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

dotGLOBAL

.GLOBALVIP Member
.GLOBAL Staff
Impact
Well well well.

What do we have here. A christmas treat from the Dot Global registry:

We made a christmas calendar (http://xmas.global) where we're giving away one free premium .global name every day (and there are some pretty d**n good names hiding in there) until Dec 24th. All you have to do is answer the current day's question, in order to enter that day's draw to win the name of the day.

Additionally, everybody that participates at least one day (more days will get you additional entries) will be included in the draw for an iPad Pro.

Kinda our way of saying Thank You..

Cheers. x

Screen-Shot-2015-11-24-at-9.12.46-PM.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Great idea @dotGLOBAL ! I just answered the 1st day's question! 23 to go :)

•••
•••
Nice idea but i really dont think that housing.global is really premium? :/

•••
Nice idea but i really dont think that housing.global is really premium? :/

Then I suggest trying again tomorrow, to see if tomorrow's name fits you better.

•••
•••
From the TOS –

“d. Dot Global will pay the registration or transfer fee for the premium domain name for the first year up to US$150. The winner will need to provide Dot Global with a copy of the invoice for the transfer and their valid PayPal account details. Dot Global will refund the transfer fee with 20 days of receipt of the invoice.”

So you have to pay for your “prize” ahead of time, then wait for a refund?

“e. The winner is responsible for any further renewal or other fees associated with the premium domain name. ”

You “win” a one year registration, then if you decide to keep it you are stuck with a “premium” renewal.

Would you like to clarify how much the renewal fees on these "premium" domains are going to cost yearly?

Brad

•••
From the TOS –

“d. Dot Global will pay the registration or transfer fee for the premium domain name for the first year up to US$150. The winner will need to provide Dot Global with a copy of the invoice for the transfer and their valid PayPal account details. Dot Global will refund the transfer fee with 20 days of receipt of the invoice.”

So you have to pay for your “prize” ahead of time, then wait for a refund?

“e. The winner is responsible for any further renewal or other fees associated with the premium domain name. ”

You “win” a one year registration, then if you decide to keep it you are stuck with a “premium” renewal.

Would you like to clarify how much the renewal fees on these "premium" domains are going to cost yearly?

Brad

1. Correct. We have to administer that part in some way for the 24 premiums and the various winners and registrars, and this is what we decided to go with. You may have to send in the receipt, but at least we'll cover the cost.

2. Our premiums renew att standard pricing, i.e. NOT premium pricing.

•••
1. Correct. We have to administer that part in some way for the 24 premiums and the various winners and registrars, and this is what we decided to go with. You may have to send in the receipt, but at least we'll cover the cost.

2. Our premiums renew att standard pricing, i.e. NOT premium pricing.

Thanks for clarifying.

Brad

•••
•••
another day, another draw.

•••
•••
so what is today's question?

•••
•••
Dec 8 - New chance to win! --> swing by xmas.global and answer today's question.

•••
I got today's wrong.. Pretty surprised!

•••
•••
Daily reminder: New question is up at xmas.global

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
another day, another draw.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back