Domain Empire

Classified Posting Service - Review Copy Available...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
High Quality Classified Posting Service

I have very sound experience of marketing on the internet through free classifieds like backpage.com, gumtree.com and more....

Free online classifieds are becoming important day by day as online advertising venues. Because advertising on these sites is totally free. Not only small businesses but also large companies are depending on free classified advertising.

I have a small of team young energetic crews. We post the ads manually. No software is used. All of my crews are hard working and sincere.
We work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.

We can advertise worldwide on various popular free advertising sites.
You will get lots of visitors from classified posting.

5 reputed members get 100 posting only $5

100 Classified posting for only $10
working days( 2 to 3 days )

500 Classified Posting for only $45
working days( 5 to 7 days )

1000 Classified posting for only $85
working days ( 12 to 15 days )

Details provide by you...
titles
descriptions
keywords
url
category
your name
email id - to send report
email id - for client inquiry
contact details

Payment by PayPal......

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I will take one...100 postings for $5
You post and send me links in excel sheet. after we verify, will pay $5 through PayPal. If we like your work, i will have more work for you...

•••
You post and send me links in excel sheet. after we verify, will pay $5 through PayPal. If we like your work, i will have more work for you...

I agree with this. Since the user has no trader rating, I wouldn't be willing to buy unless the work is completed and verified prior to payment.

•••

Pm me with details...
I will work first then take payment.

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

I agree with this. Since the user has no trader rating, I wouldn't be willing to buy unless the work is completed and verified prior to payment.

Pm me with details.
I will work first and then take payment for review and iTrader...

thanks

•••
Pm me with details...
I will work first then take payment.

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

Pm me with details.
I will work first and then take payment for review and iTrader...

thanks

PM sent. Thanks

•••
Would like to order also. Please check PM

•••
•••

Report Sent

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

Report Sent

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

Would like to order also. Please check PM

Report Sent

•••
Report received and payment sent.

Our review:

100 ads were submitted in a timely manner, however, a few ads were not complete or finalized and are pending delete.

A majority of the ads did not have a link or our URL in the ad, which in our opinion makes the ads almost worthless.

In our honest opinion, we cannot recommend this service. Sorry. :(

•••
Get my Report. Here is my review

I cannot see popular classified like backpage.com or gumtree.com. From 100 classified, I could only found 72 entries while others was found nowhere.

And from 100 classified site, have duplicate sites even the post is different.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back