IT.COM

auction CLOSED ; MEMBER DIDN'T HONOUR HIS BID

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
snyperurl leads with 55$ bid.

4 days left and still very cheap!

•••
•••
AUCTION OVER.
@snyperul is the winner with the 55 USD bid.
Pm with instructions sent. Waiting for payment​

Last edited:
•••
@Eric Lyon

snyperurl member didn't pay for the name nor replied to my messages.
@MyDigitalProperty is the winner with the 50$ bid if you give me the green light.

•••
@snyperul - Please be advised that due to your late response and inability to initiate the transaction within the specified time frame outlined in the sales thread, you have defaulted on your purchase agreement which is technically against the rules and may warrant an infraction. However, since there was only 24 hours allotted to reply and I/we understand that things happen in life that may make it difficult to get online every day, I will not be issuing an infraction at this time.

I will however be issuing you a rule reminder in hopes that this doesn't happen again. In the event it does, a bad business infraction would be the next outcome.

Thanks for understanding,

Added Note: While the next highest bidder may be offered the domain, they are not bound by an agreement since they were not the highest bidder when the auction ended and may choose to accept or decline the domain with no penalties.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back