Status
Not open for further replies.

idomains.co

Account Closed
Impact
Closed thanks !!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
The man who offers 5250$ for 25 LLLL beautiful chips can say that , You also said -100$ for bitcoinsnearme.com but that was sold for 900$ ... appreciate your words thanks ..I am talking about senior domainers i need comments from them ... If any senior member say it reg fee domains I will not renew them , thanks !!

•••
I don't think any of them are worth $xxx, I wouldn't reg them but maybe you could get a few bucks for each in an auction

•••
I need to know what are the estimated range of domains in my portfolio , I dont believe estibot garbage stats, Need to know some comments from senior most domainers , My names are :

TopDeutschland.com
GetAgree.com
NewGuess.com - Some Guess paper or Guess app for Facebook

MyDeutsche.com - Online platform for germans social site not Bank related
9pros.com
7pros.com
ProsBlog.com
Flirtingme.com
Imo your 9 and 7 pros will need ALOT of luck. You will need a team of some sort that has 7 or 9 top pros. I do not see value otherwise.

I like ProsBlog, but ProBlog is infintely better. You might be able to get low XXX for this one.

FlirtingMe doesnt make sense. Flirtingwithme is a better phrase, and Id rather have that than the shorter flirting me.

No idea about MyDeutsche . . .

NewGuess I do not like either. But if a game called new guess evolves, you will be money!

GetAgree . . . doesnt make sense. Get agreemement or getagreements could be used by an arbritrator or negotiator . . .

Dont know about your TopDeutschland either.

PS
Another word of advice, some people may not appear to be experts, but they have a lot of wisdom. I do think most people will share the same things with you.

Good luck!!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back