Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nezam Uddin

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The question is, why would you bid on that domain in the first place. If you don't know how to estimate domain value, it's not a good idea to bid. Do not use automated tools for appraisal. Instead, learn what makes a domain valuable. A bot cannot teach you that.
I think this name would stand for BBB Florida hence the TM warning.

•••
Edited

Last edited:
•••
Edit

Last edited:
•••
Any random 5-letter .com could represent some acronym, but the pool of potential buyers is limited really. This is what you have to keep in mind. Here what we have is not some brandable or pronounceable CVCVC.com. It's the kind of domain that can only be sued as an abbreviation or acronym.

There are 11881376 possible combinations of 5L.com, but how many will ever sell. A tiny portion. The vast majority have no resale value. Statistically the odds are against you unless BBB Florida decides they must own this domain. They sound like the 'obvious' end user.
I understand your angle though, I used to register names like these but now I only focus on real words or brandables. The market is too narrow for abbreviations.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back