Dynadot

news .Club has now sold over $4 million in premium domain names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

deez007

The More I Learn The Less I "Know"Top Member
Impact
.Club plows through $4 million mark for premium domains.

The .Club registry announced its premium sales for July today and it hit a milestone: over $4 million in premium domain name sales.

July was a relatively slow premium sales month with about $62,500 in sales. .Club also had a sale on premium names at certain registrars last month.

Its monthly results prove that registries need to put their premium inventory in the registrar path rather than just keeping it on third-party marketplaces or registering and parking it. 57% of sales happened through GoDaddy.

The top disclosed sale was Diamonds.club for $8,247.98. Hotels.club also sold but the price was not disclosed. The owner of Hotels.club is already working on building the site.

.Club premium domain names come with a one-time surcharge over normally-priced domain names. Domain names renew at standard pricing.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That's not surprising as it seems to be the best new one, even better than .io. Also, I think one reason it's getting all these registrations is because the Chinese like it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back