IT.COM

C'mon EVERYONE get in here, and Guess the NFL Winners and win 500 $NP!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Here are the brackets for the NFL Post Season.

Guess the outcome of every game, all the way up to the winners of the Superbowl and win 100 $NP! Whoever guesses the most correctly of all Post Season games is the winner! If there is a tie, then the 100 $NP will be split between both winners.

nfl-brackets.gif

Playoffs start on January 8th at Noon so of course that is the cut-off for anyone entering.

Good Luck!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
As of this posting Seattle kicking azz 41 to 30 (a minute left in game)
Love it when the underdogs take control

Now New Orleans has 36, but only 1 minute 30 seconds left

Definitely one of the most exciting Playoff games ever!

Seattle wins.

Wendy is the only person here to pick this one!

•••
•••

Has to be the biggest Playoff upset ever.
They were the lowest ranked Playoff team coming in.

Thing that sucks is they were one of the only 4 teams to beat the Bears this year - yikes!

Killer game though!

•••
Sure was a exciting game!

•••
This is Post #16 in this thread.
Can you see this guys picture/picks?

Not sure if it is just me, or him but I saw a picture of his picks there a coupla days ago, now I see nothing nothing.

Long shot...
nfl-brackets2.gif

•••
This is Post #16 in this thread.
Can you see this guys picture/picks?

Not sure if it is just me, or him but I saw a picture of his picks there a coupla days ago, now I see nothing nothing.

I don't recall seeing any pics attached to this one...

Seattle eh? LOL who'da thunk it!

•••
As for that guy xux...etc.
Hey Buddy, I need to see your picks pronto, or you will be eliminated, only reason is you would have an unfair advantage since after this weekend the whole first round will be over, and we will be from 16 NFL Teams down to 8. So, plz hurry up.

I don't recall seeing any pics attached to this one...

Seattle eh? LOL who'da thunk it!

Looks like YOU thunk it!
Congrats Wendy!!!

•••
As for that guy xux...etc.
Hey Buddy, I need to see your picks pronto, or you will be eliminated, only reason is you would have an unfair advantage since after this weekend the whole first round will be over, and we will be from 16 NFL Teams down to 8. So, plz hurry up.

Looks like YOU thunk it!
Congrats Wendy!!!
Seeing on how there is a sweet amount of money involved...maybe a screenshot of all contestants picks might be something to think about!

•••
Seeing on how there is a sweet amount of money involved...maybe a screenshot of all contestants picks might be something to think about!

Great Idea but it sounds incredibly time consuming...lol

How about if everyone writes it down then I post them in a quote from each and every Members picks, then place all up in the O.P.???

•••
NY Jets Beat Indy!
NY 17 - Indy 16
A long boring game, but a very exciting ending once again today!

Who guessed this game right?
DefaultUser, NiceDomains, & DubStep

Congrats guys, great pick!

and we can't forget about MisChiff...
She was the ONLY one who picked Seattle over new Orleans!

•••
You know what the say about the Prevent Defence, it prevents you from winning lol I thought Indy was going to win. Does this mean we still have to see Peyton comercials all the time? :laugh:

•••
I wrote:

"Can't believe no one has Seattle winning a game... I mean come on they're a division winner!"

I don't see it as much of an upset. Seattle weren't the worst team ever just not that great. But look at New Orleans.. should have lost to the Bucs TWICE. Started poorly.

If I had realized that Pierre Thomas was out I would have gone with Seattle. NO is a strict play-action team and they just weren't going to do it without their best running back. Once behind they're going to struggle because they're a heavy strip and pick team which doesn't work when you're losing.

I don't think it's really an upset. It would be an upset if most people had NO doing more than one and done.

Miss_chiff only picked Seattle because all those canucks have a soft spot for that place. The NFL should just cut them and let them play for La Coupe Grey already.

•••
Miss_chiff only picked Seattle because all those canucks have a soft spot for that place. The NFL should just cut them and let them play for La Coupe Grey already.

lol Well this Canuck doesn't have a soft spot for Seattle..If I did have a sweet spot it would be for New Orleans, lots of Cajuns there!
Of course Detroit the closest NFL team to where I live!

Great Idea but it sounds incredibly time consuming...lol

How about if everyone writes it down then I post them in a quote from each and every Members picks, then place all up in the O.P.???

Since my picks aren't a image, you can place mine in the O.P.

•••

I got them all in a PDF don't worry. I'm sending them to your sales email.

J.

•••
All I know is by the time we see who is in the Super Bowl ill be saying WoeIs.Me

Lingerie%20Football%20League-thumb-400x330.jpg

•••
I got them all in a PDF don't worry. I'm sending them to your sales email.

J.

Very Cool.
Thank You!

All I know is by the time we see who is in the Super Bowl ill be saying WoeIs.Me

Lingerie%20Football%20League-thumb-400x330.jpg

You'll be saying WoeIs.me if you don't buy the Hottest, Most Visual, VideoCentric, Sports Dot tv available today:
LingerieFootball.tv !!!

•••
Watching the KC game all i think about is if you lose to the Raiders twice this year you dont deserve to play next week

•••

Where's Seattle? LOL j/k

I picked them cause you said....

"Can't believe no one has Seattle winning a game... I mean come on they're a division winner!" :D

•••
So, who's winning so far Vito?

•••
Interesting..no one's talking about Sundays game

Baltimore 30, Kansas City 7
Green Bay 21, Philadelphia 16

•••
Interesting..no one's talking about Sundays game

Baltimore 30, Kansas City 7
Green Bay 21, Philadelphia 16

thats cuz i got no chance of wining now :| lol

•••
Been taking alot of ribbing from my friends for my selections..they all seem to strongly believe that Philly going all the way!
Of course after a few cold ones..made some wagers lol!

Anyway..now if I understand correctly, the SuperBowl gonna be held in Dallas..if true, I am counting on it snowing that day! lol

thats cuz i got no chance of wining now :| lol
Wasn't bragging at your expense johname..feeling kinda extra good cause I won some cash cause of Green Bays win, which was another "interesting" game.

•••
This weekend is my favorite pro football weekend of the year (even more than the superbowl or the championship games) Because there 4 games over two days and all the big dogs play.

images

•••
This weekend is my favorite pro football weekend of the year (even more than the superbowl or the championship games) Because there 4 games over two days and all the big dogs play.

images

Yeah, you're right johnname.
This is definitely the most exiting weekend coming up!

I will figure out who is winning here in a little bit. Maybe tomorrow. I am pretty busy right now though.

This past weekend was wild though - Lots of crazy upsets. 3 out of 4 games. lol

•••
Plz do not edit any of your previous posts!
Thank You

NY Jets over Indy
DefaultUser +1
NiceDomains +1
Xuxamus +1
DubStep +1

Balt over Kansas City
The Dot Stop +1
DefaultUser +1
JohnName +1
Dubya +1
BriGuy +1
DubStep +1

Seattle over New Orleans
MisChiff +1

Green Bay over Philly

DefaultUser +1
BriGuy +1
Ben42 +1

DefaultUser is in the lead with +3
BriGuy and DubStep are tied for 2nd place with +2
the rest of us all have +1

This weekend is another chance to move ahead because this weekends 4 games will all be worth 2 points each!
Here are the 4 games this weekend...
Seattle in Chicago
GreenBay in Atlanta
New York in New England
Baltimore in Pittsburgh

JohnName based on your picks and those incorrect brackets I put up, you need to choose who is gonna win the Baltimore/Pittsburgh game

Dubya based on your picks and those incorrect brackets I put up, you need to choose who is gonna win the Baltimore/Pittsburgh game

NiceDomains based on your picks and those incorrect brackets I put up, you need to choose who is gonna win the New York/New England game

Xuxamus based on your picks and those incorrect brackets I put up, you need to choose who is gonna win the New York/New England game

whew.

Should be an exciting weekend of football!!!

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back