Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

cdp99

Account Suspended
Impact
Hi,

Tell you a good news that Bizcn.com, Inc. ,an ICANN accredited registrar ,has launched a new website www.CNOBIN.com. It will have a protional period till September 10th, 2003.

¡¤Register any .cn domains for just $19.99
.Register, transfer, renewal .com/.org./net for just $6.59
.Perfect domain control panel

Turn-Key Site Help You Faster to Market
Hottest Reseller Plan

¡¤Your own on-site branding
¡¤Control over every business aspects
¡¤No technical know-how required
¡¤Sensational functionalities are included
¡¤You decide the products to sell

Now you become a member of it ,you can be upgraded to the highest reseller --premier account, you can enjoy the best price and dedicated service now and forever! All i FREE!!!

CNOBIN kindly remmend you to catch such oppotunity!

MSN:[email protected]
AOL:cnobin

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
no one acts now? remember,the promotional days is just until 10th, SEP.

•••
if only you allowed paypal payments..

•••
You can choose CC or wire transfer to refill your deposit, and please remember, we don't collect any fee from your cutomers! We are sure that we can provide the most competive price of the domain name registration and the most dedicated 24*7 service all over the world!

•••
By all appearances, your rates are terrific and your reseller program attractive. However, insofar as disputes are governed by the laws of the Peoples Republic of China, I can't shake the discomfitting feeling that my domain inventory could be ultimately placed in enormous peril.

Comfort me, please.

Scott

•••
Any other cctlds at special price? .nu .ws .bz etc?

•••
To doubledee999:

gTLDs, cTLDS, TV,biz,info are all available, others are all in our schedual.

To DomainMyName:

We are unstanding your complecated feeling, but I will tell you that it is unnecessary to have such misgiving. We are an ICANN accredited registrar, and has been a leading ISP in China mailland for several years. Now the server of CNOBIN is also in USA, and we have filiale in Emeryville CA, please feel free to contact us, I am sure your customer will enjoy our dedicated service.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back