.co .co domains @ just $3 | Today only

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

1domain

Established Member
Impact
Hello guys,

If you have a wishlist of .co domain names, register them today -

This is a single day (only today) sale at Bigrock.com - http://icannwiki.com/index.php/BigRock

Register .co domains @ INR 199 ( just $3.26 ) per domain.
Use coupon code HOSTCO

Bigrock is ok to use, I have more than 20 domains with them and have never faced problems moving out my domains.
Change your country to India while checking out.

co_bigrock.jpg

co_bigrock2.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Although newsletter appeared in my inbox, I registered .co after reading your thread.. Thanks, I wanted to give you $NP tip but "This member limits who may view their full profile."..!! anyway bought this one.. ;)

ExchangeBTC

•••
Thank you,

Seemed to be incorrect privacy settings, just updated. Are you from India? interested in Bitcoin domains? I have top keyword (MOST SEARCHES) in .in extension. BitcoinMining dot in.

Cheers :)

Although newsletter appeared in my inbox, I registered .co after reading your thread.. Thanks, I wanted to give you $NP tip but "This member limits who may view their full profile."..!! anyway bought this one.. ;)

ExchangeBTC

•••
Just registered the following .cos
  1. e-Betting
  2. eBingo
  3. eBots
  4. i-Bet
  5. iCredits
  6. RobotFactory
:)

•••
Thank you,

Seemed to be incorrect privacy settings, just updated. Are you from India? interested in Bitcoin domains? I have top keyword (MOST SEARCHES) in .in extension. BitcoinMining dot in.

Cheers :)

Yup I am from India but currently not intending to purchase domains (at least worth more than regfee), I have enough inventory.. It's selling time.. :) Good luck for your domains ;)

•••
Still available @ $3 and what's more? I noticed that the code is no more required so i used yet another code and the price went down further by 10%

Now use code : AFFAUG to get the price down to INR 179 which is $2.9 (including icann)

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
Still available @ $3 and what's more? I noticed that the code is no more required so i used yet another code and the price went down further by 10%

Now use code : AFFAUG to get the price down to INR 179 which is $2.9 (including icann)

I know that. the code is only for web hosting for 3 months (no use for domain flippers) instead use your previous domain name as coupon code and get free renewal for 1 year on previous domain & 10% discount on current domain.. ;) your account must be new :)

•••
Still available, the newsletter said 'Today Only'. I wish to change the title to remove 'Today Only' and change the promo code to AFFAUG.

The edit is no more working :(

•••
Thanks Friend! Edited!

Last edited:
•••
Referral/ affiliate codes might not be allowed here.

Use "####" as the Promo Code and avail 25% discount on .CO New Registrayions / Transfers at "BIGROCK.IN"

•••
UPDATE : This offer is expired now. New dot cos are INR 399 ($ 6.6 approx). You may still use following codes for 10% discount.

AFFAUG
BROHIT
BRENDEL

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back