IT.COM

.co .CO Trend, compared to all other exts

Spaceship
Watch
the .co have many sales. and the sales are becoming bigger and bigger. I made some comparing for the same domain names with different exts.

I learned from this forum, so I think I have to reciprocate the favor to all of you.

it really took time making this post , I wish you get benefit of it.

Would everyone say what he result from these sales?
thank you
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 001.png
    001.png
    49.2 KB · Views: 176
  • 006.png
    006.png
    49.9 KB · Views: 175
  • 011.png
    011.png
    54.3 KB · Views: 168
  • 012.png
    012.png
    14.4 KB · Views: 164
  • 013.png
    013.png
    15.9 KB · Views: 166
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Interesting post - thanks for that! :)

•••
:talk:

the .co boom is done and over

go buy some .co.com now

then get on the .xyz bandwagon

imo....

•••
youmakemewanna and cyphix, you're welcome

biggie, you are a member since 2003 and still have negative posts , huh :)

•••
biggie, you are a member since 2003 and still have negative posts , huh :)

dude

you better wake up real quick and learn the diff between negativity and truth

truth hurts sometimes, sweet talk sounds good and soothes your conscience

I'm not here to do that

you want knowledge i'll give, you want the okey doke, others will feed it to you

ask yourself, want to you want to swallow or be fed

imo....

•••
keep your - what you call it - knowledge for yourself. I opened this topic to share a real knowledge, not yours. If you feel that you are the best, just leave the non-best here discussing. I am sure that there are many will get something from the compares up.

•••
keep your - what you call it - knowledge for yourself. I opened this topic to share a real knowledge, not yours. If you feel that you are the best, just leave the non-best here discussing. I am sure that there are many will get something from the compares up.

You said well. Excellent comparisons. :kickass:

•••
Thanks for the info aalrashed. I put my trust in co's right now and i thinks this will be the only extension which can at least approach the.com, more then this i don't dare to say right now, the future will say.

Also, another important thing, besides the prices of the .co's, is that i see a positive trend in developing sites on this extension and this will be the single most important factor that will enforce .co and future sales.

•••
I think this little study is slightly biased.
Some sales are rather old, the .cz/.gr/.asia sales are anecdotal and the .mobi sales has no relevance today.

With the same methodology I could make pretty much any extension look good.

The assumption here is (more or less) that what is valuable in .com should automatically be valuable in .co (or more generally another ccTLD) .

Also, another important thing, besides the prices of the .co's, is that i see a positive trend in developing sites on this extension and this will be the single most important factor that will enforce .co and future sales.
Now that's interesting, I have done a few samplings of the .co zone in the past based on the nameservers, and they indicated a huge pattern of non-development: speculative registrations, parked domains, idle domains, redirects etc.

Here is one survey earlier in this thread.
Funny, that was just one year ago :]
I would like to run a new survey but TBH I would be surprised if the trends are significantly different.

•••
these are some sales of Jan

webhosting.co - $10,868 - 2014-01-10 - sedo.com
mit.co - $1,500 - 2014-01-09 - sedo.com
bmi.co - $7,500 - 2014-01-09 - sedo.com
linked.co - $1,750 - 2014-01-05 - Afternic
follow.co - $1,667 - 2014-01-05 - Afternic

I am not saying there is many sales. But saying .co didn't have sales in the same way in the past.

I would like to run a new survey but TBH I would be surprised if the trends are significantly different.

I will be waiting it :)

•••

:talk:

anybody can go to sedo and find same info.

what's important is how you interpret that data as it applies today.

if, you only want to hear supportive opinions to your assessments, then perhaps "post that" in your opening paragraph.

however, in the future, i'll make an effort to refrain from commenting in threads you start.

feel free to buy as many .co domains as you want.

Good Luck!

•••
however, in the future, i'll make an effort to refrain from commenting in threads you start.

Will make me a favor.

You just throw some words, never explain or give something to learn.

•••
•••
Count number increased. I am wondering, how the .co increase as .com developed? is it ok to take same TM?

•••
.co meaningless for me. but you have good domains.

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

good

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back