collaboration opportunities

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

parvanlilly

Impact
Hi
Are you looking for any placement of contents or links? If yes then don't ignore

Do you want to improve your business performance through online marketing? We have a list of 10,000+ sites where we can publish sponsored posts featuring your business.

Please Contact me : parvanlilly56 @ gmail . com

I hope you are fine and doing well. I found your email from Google search so I thought to contact you.I have the bulk of the sites. Give me a chance to work with you. Have a look at some of Quality Blogs and let me know if you want to sponsor a post there. Quick TAT. I can post you any detail there whatever you want. All links that you'll get will permanently Do-Follow(lifetime posted). Send me Bulk or per order for posting or you can also provide me details. I want to work with you for the long term. In addition to this if you have the contact of someone who you think will be interested in buying posts then please provide me his/her email too for contact.

We (As a Company) is offering our guaranteed and secure services to all over the world.

Price & Package Plans:

1. Articles written by us- Articles price will be included in the offering plan
2. Articles provided by you: Price will be reduced
3. Order placement duration: 2-3 Days maximum
4. Mode of Payment: PayPal , Payoneer , Web-money And Bank Transfer only

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back