.COM @ $1.99

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soofi

Love Domain NamesTop Member
Impact
ConnectReseller.com is offering .COM domain names for $1.99 per.

Use promo code: PROMO OVER!

No country restrictions. The promo code will be valid only for 20 domain names per user account. Promo expiry date is June 15, 2019.

ICANN Accredited registrar.

--------

They have a India specific promo as well. Go here https://india.connectreseller.com and use code: DomainX199 to register domain names for INR 199.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
good registrar i think they are affiliated with ownregistrar or may be owned by them
booked 20 domains
USED coupon DomainX199 working like slick

•••
They have misleading offers, won't recommend it to anyone...

There is a reason they ask to recharge account before buying domains. So, once you recharge offers can't be changed without notice.

Highly disappointed !

•••
I paid for buying 20 domains @ $1.99. Offer valid till 15th June 2019, coupon code DomainX.

Bought 11 domains on day 1. 2nd day coupon expired.

Now, my funds blocked. New original price above $8, staff offering $5 for 10 domains.

Is it worth ??????????????????

•••
I paid for buying 20 domains @ $1.99. Offer valid till 15th June 2019, coupon code DomainX.

Bought 11 domains on day 1. 2nd day coupon expired.

Now, my funds blocked. New original price above $8, staff offering $5 for 10 domains.

Is it worth ??????????????????

$5 for 10 names??
Pls explain

•••
@Puneet Malhotra
Resellerclub resell.biz every company tells you to recharge they offering you reseller account and best rate
Ownregistrar is well known registrar i just confirm from them connectreseller is brand of ownregistrar

What do you mean by $5 for 10 domains ?

•••
$5 per domain for 10 domains instead of $1.99 for remaining 9 domains.

My question to the promoter of the offer and the company is quite simple, when you mention offer valid till 15th June 2019, why didn't they mention the hidden conditions ?????????????

•••
if you have some mail from that staff of the company just share here may be all will know about this

•••
good registrar i think they are affiliated with ownregistrar or may be owned by them
booked 20 domains
USED coupon DomainX199 working like slick
Today?

•••
Today and yesterday in combine

•••
On Tuesday, June 4, 2019, Deven Jaggi | ConnectReseller <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello Mr. Puneet,

Greetings !

The best I can do right now is help you get the rest 9 domains at $4.99 to compensate for the expired offer.

Regards,

A business of Trunkoz Group
-9ng7TfUeSFPb6GeNPhHLCPU68Ao9aN-W8ebrdc7x1UbIWkAasF1ZhA3CO6DEMy6ZNdrs9w7nFCJ1o52rj1gAMvFpSZ1DRGC=s0-d-e1-ft

Deven Jaggi
Asst. Manager - Sales
viY7vBwp1tao8kA52QrCk1wVakO2uF6n2iv3LMQuwwZjhsK2opRmMmFNigGyHfu9fBK6nTfD7DgsauhMH0bm_nIH0XD3Lga6HQ=s0-d-e1-ft

+91 9619 594209
vUJVzEB2J2f8_Pw3qKVAfU13rETiMs7OQoGwPkckspxfSfpDJFGJ5EKtVEQWVH5ITfliwjLghBg0g3FKha6bzi2K-N6yobk2=s0-d-e1-ft

+91 22 6781 6644
HjRLF8pOCVWjxnMeEBR8fRBibrdFy-Z0awLPV6LgbUjwUg5UX-CIiUo__xfK_VNK12Z4wFDvdvDFAH17G8Y6UYgt141s1RDX=s0-d-e1-ft

LinkedIn
BzOgEFkjgxMAc_wUlW93q1U6nK4Y2_4DFfzWjraLV-sTQj_ZWS7kdlLT0rzeQnqmfd4_bg-5IiKajhiTMRJc4KdkCW43jPZ0EWc=s0-d-e1-ft

www.connectreseller.com
xzWCXXXRfYNA2dECK23dilvL3UP06fM4h8Ym2LIaHe5m3NOJ6v3QZ2SIWcPneMNz5jS3Gsx0zDh8fhfUffZpD6woJGZhD3c=s0-d-e1-ft

[email protected]
This message contains information that may be confidential and/or privileged and is intended solely for the recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please refrain from disclosing, disseminating or copying the contents of this mail. If you receive this mail in error, please notify the sender immediately. Trunkoz Group is not responsible for wrong receipt of this mail and related outcomes.

•••
On Monday, June 3, 2019, Deven Jaggi | ConnectReseller <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello Mr. Puneet,

Greetings from ConnectReseller !

The promo code domainx was valid for a limited registrations and we received 1000's of registrations !

I have got a promo code for you to register next 10 .com domains at $5.00 do let me know if you would like me to share the same.

Regards,

A business of Trunkoz Group
-9ng7TfUeSFPb6GeNPhHLCPU68Ao9aN-W8ebrdc7x1UbIWkAasF1ZhA3CO6DEMy6ZNdrs9w7nFCJ1o52rj1gAMvFpSZ1DRGC=s0-d-e1-ft

Deven Jaggi
Asst. Manager - Sales
viY7vBwp1tao8kA52QrCk1wVakO2uF6n2iv3LMQuwwZjhsK2opRmMmFNigGyHfu9fBK6nTfD7DgsauhMH0bm_nIH0XD3Lga6HQ=s0-d-e1-ft

+91 9619 594209
vUJVzEB2J2f8_Pw3qKVAfU13rETiMs7OQoGwPkckspxfSfpDJFGJ5EKtVEQWVH5ITfliwjLghBg0g3FKha6bzi2K-N6yobk2=s0-d-e1-ft

+91 22 6781 6644
HjRLF8pOCVWjxnMeEBR8fRBibrdFy-Z0awLPV6LgbUjwUg5UX-CIiUo__xfK_VNK12Z4wFDvdvDFAH17G8Y6UYgt141s1RDX=s0-d-e1-ft

LinkedIn
BzOgEFkjgxMAc_wUlW93q1U6nK4Y2_4DFfzWjraLV-sTQj_ZWS7kdlLT0rzeQnqmfd4_bg-5IiKajhiTMRJc4KdkCW43jPZ0EWc=s0-d-e1-ft

www.connectreseller.com
xzWCXXXRfYNA2dECK23dilvL3UP06fM4h8Ym2LIaHe5m3NOJ6v3QZ2SIWcPneMNz5jS3Gsx0zDh8fhfUffZpD6woJGZhD3c=s0-d-e1-ft

[email protected]
This message contains information that may be confidential and/or privileged and is intended solely for the recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please refrain from disclosing, disseminating or copying the contents of this mail. If you receive this mail in error, please notify the sender immediately. Trunkoz Group is not responsible for wrong receipt of this mail and related outcomes.

•••
Thanks for making us aware

•••
By the way DomainX199 still working at india.connectreseller.com

•••
They made 2 separate sites on sub domains. They can't transfer my funds internally...

•••
At resello same happens to us
But after 3 days they transfered from Netherland account to Indian account internally
I dont think this will be a problem but every company have different policies

•••
Do u now think this is a companu that can be trusted ???

•••
As per i know ownregistrar is trusted registrar and connectreseller is their brand you should connect with management for better assistance
Mail your issues to Hiren Shah Founder of company
[email protected]

•••
Hello everyone, this is Deven from ConnectReseller !
I had to reply on the thread so as to make things clear !
I would like everyone to understand that the promo-code was valid for only a limited number of registrations and the maximum anyone could register was 20 domains.
Also, regarding the offer it was a offer which was not directly marketed by us hence maybe the confusion.

Please connect with me on Skype for any queries, I will be happy to help!

Skype ID : live:devenjaggi999

Last edited:
•••
Hello everyone, this is Deven from ConnectReseller !
I had to reply on the thread so as to make things clear !
I would like everyone to understand that the promo-code was valid for only a limited number of registrations and the maximum anyone could register was 20 domains.
Also, regarding the offer it was a offer which was not directly marketed by us hence maybe the confusion.

Please connect with me on Skype for any queries, I will be happy to help!

Skype ID : live:devenjaggi999
What happened to WE, that doesn't reg up to 20 names before the expiration of the code and instead of you to rectify, you bring forward another code for $5.5 per name?

•••
Can u transfer balance back to PayPal account or other internal Indian account immediately?

•••
•••
Promo code is invalid! How can I get a discount?

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back