Combat Knife Guide (.com)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you find a way to monetize it then go for developing, because I don't see much value in the domain itself, but I guess the niche is not too crowded.

•••
Have you looked into drop shipping as a way to monetize? I've heard knives have huge margins.

Couple errors I see:
  • "Combat knife reviews" and "reviews" are listed twice in the menu bar. I'd eliminate one of them, or combine them. It is confusing to readers.

What I'd work on:
  • Better titles - Your titles are not very compelling!
Example -
Legal Issues – Owning and Carrying a Combat Knife
VS
Owning These 5 Knives Could Land You in Hot Water

Which is a more compelling headline? Which is actually going to get read?

Nobody wants to read long paragraphs, break them up into easy to read chunks with h2 or h3 titles indicating what each paragraph is about.

I'd appraise the site at $100 - 200 depending on traffic/revenue. I think it is a good name with great potential.

Just my 0.02 cents! Good luck!

•••
It looks good. Very tidy. Nice colours, fonts etc. Has an authoritative look to it. For the site, the name is perfect, means what it says, says what it means. Most importantly it has lots of good content which visitors (and bots) will love!

Good to see someone develop a name in a field they know something about versus a bloody blog.

•••
Wow, Thanks for taking the time to view the website and give advice, tips, opinions!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back