NameSilo

Company..or not?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Ok say I open an IPB Skinning site in which i sell IPB Skins. Would this be a company? Does it matter that im only 15?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
it would be more a business. also there can be legal issues at 15. just get your parents permission and use their names for everything and you'll be fine.

•••
I've never heard of anyone having a problem based solely on age. If you run a legitimate business and work hard to make it professional, you shouldn't run into problem.

•••
Assuming that you, and only you, manage it. It would be a sole proprietership. That is not the same as a company. A company is a business that sells shares (either privatly or publicly), and (in the UK at least) you need to have permission from the registrar of companies to create one.

Hmm, it seems business studies at school has taught me something useful...

•••
Seems fine to me! :tu:

I can't see a problem with it.
If you deliver products, and trade fairly. :)

•••
You should be fine except, I think paypal reports your earnings if over 699 per fiscal year. So I would contact your tax board if you are required to pay it or not.

•••
You can work as a sole trader ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back