NameSilo

Complete Custom Web Designs

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys :)

About Me

Just a small bit of info about me :) Names Steve I'm 21 and I live in the UK. I been doing web design for around 2/3 years now and I can say I am addicted. And I want to design your web pages.

What I Do

I offer cheap and completely custom web design/forum skin design/logo designs (to a extent) and any other means of graphic design. I try to keep my customer in full contact and fully updated on everything I do with they're order. Also with every order you get a free quote UNLIMITED revisions and LIFETIME support for your order! This means if you need something changed on your order then I will do it for free for the lifetime you use it.

What Are My Rights?

You get full rights to whatever I make you so that means you can sell it on or do whatever you want with it! Only thing I get to keep is the fact that I made it and it goes into my portfolio, also I do ask if you can keep my "Designed By Steve Barlow" line on your template so then I get some advertisement :)

Sample Works?

Check out my online portfolio - saRzinureyez's deviantART gallery

How About Coding?

I do not code unfortunately but if needed I can put you in touch with a few guys I know who are excellent coders in XHTML/CSS.

Prices

Mr prices are small as I dont like to overcharge, so prices start from £10/$20 per page OR you can buy 3 pages for £20/$55 thats £10/$35 saving :)

Sounds Great! How Do I Order?

To order you can reply back to this thread or you can PM me here at NamePros or you may contact by any of these methods:

E-Mail: [email protected]
MSN Messenger: [email protected]

So don't hesitate get in touch now for your FREE QUOTE!! I can't wait to talk with you ;)

Steve Barlow :kickass:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Promotional Offer!!

Half Price!!!

£5 For Each Single Page Or 3 Pages For £15 !!! Get In Touch Now !!!

•••
PROMO OFFER £5/$15 PER PAGE !!

Promo offer runs out on SUNDAY GET YOUR ORDER IN NOW !

Last edited:
•••
able to provide your amount in US$ instead as this is the main currency for Namepros.com ?

also u do logo design ? i am interested.

•••
I do a extent it's not one of my better skills but I'll be more than happy to try for you :)

and I edited my post.

•••
IF YOU WANT ME TO MAKE SOMETHING FOR YOU GET YOUR ORDER IN 2 WITHIN 1/2 DAYS OR I CANT COMPLETE YOUR ORDER!!

due to unforeseen circumstances I am no longer doing this offer. I will be back doing web design real soon.

•••
Good News !

I'mm backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :D

and guesswhat ? THE DEAL CONTINUES!!! £5 per page or 3 for £20 !!

E-Mail: [email protected]
MSN Messenger: [email protected]

get in touch now !

This offer will only last 1 week so get your orders in now :D

bar

•••
Bump for me :D

Cmon guys need funds for a new headset! So get your oders in now ! £5 per page PSD FORMATE !! Completley unique web designs !

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back