negotiable computerterms.info, devilex.com, eluw.com, ilovepiercings.com, and MORE!

Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelV.

Moon Phase DomainsVIP Member
Impact
I need to move some domains as I am not heavily into the business as I used to be. These have all been either developed at one time, or parked, but are parked now. No traffic to call home about, but some are gems.

These have been listed on another site as well.

All are reg'd at GoDaddy, I have included reg expire dates at the end.
Please keep in mind before offering, these are all aged domain names.

I am looking for offers on all. No unreasonable offer will be refused.

computerterms.info
6/25/2012 - I picked this up in an auction awhile ago and never did anything with it, but it could be a good info site with plenty of content

devilex.com
7/9/2012 - I have had this forever! i originally bought it to do a funny ex site, but it just sat.

eluw.com
7/9/2012 - Picked this up in an auction a few years ago. Its a nice LLLL.com. I was told it would be good for a windows/linux site.

ilovepiercings.com
7/15/2012 - At one time, this were my best.

submitanything.com
3/30/2012 - I was going to make this an image or file host, but decided not to. Its a pretty good name, I think.

smsnexus.com
4/7/2012 - This was another of my good ones. I used to sell an web sms script before texting was really popular. Made some decent money from it. I was considering making a text-bombing site, but decided against it. I will included the original scripts written for this site with the sale.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i have received a few offers, i will be keeping them in mind. these are all still available.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back