Domain Empire

Confused! Need your opinion

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hey there

I own a domain called Choice Proxy, it has a decent design and glype proxy installed, and as awstats shows, around 32 visitors a day, although no ad revenue since ads were put only 2 days back.

Now the confusion is, I need some cash real quick for my acoustic guitar, but am short on it.

Should I wait till i get more visitors or sell this site off for cheap? (estibot says 60 usd, even though it's not taken very seriously anymore :hehe:).

I'll appreciate your opinion, thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
New startup proxy site worths domain reg fee at the moment.

If traffic is stable, it worths 3 - 6 months ads revenue.

Honestly, I don't think this site can help you on getting a acoustic guitar. But I wish you the best luck.

•••
New startup proxy site worths domain reg fee at the moment.

If traffic is stable, it worths 3 - 6 months ads revenue.

Honestly, I don't think this site can help you on getting a acoustic guitar. But I wish you the best luck.

Of course, not hoping to get the full money required for the guitar from this domain...i just wanted a bit of help from it :) along with the other few domains I have.

And yes I am trying to get traffic to the site by submitting it to proxy lists.

Thanks for responding :tu:

•••
I own a large proxy network and at the moment im findign it very hard to get a deent amount of traffic that lasts more than 24 hours.

However, if your willing to spend a few hours a day and a few bucks advertising it to keep the traffic coming then you could make enough money.

Remember to use good PPC programs such as Adsense for homepage and Adbrite for proxified pages.

Sean

•••
Domain name selling is not a get rich quick scheme, although for some blessed selected souls it is.

You need patience, hard work, wisdom. Get visitors first for your site.

•••
I own a large proxy network and at the moment im findign it very hard to get a deent amount of traffic that lasts more than 24 hours.

However, if your willing to spend a few hours a day and a few bucks advertising it to keep the traffic coming then you could make enough money.

Remember to use good PPC programs such as Adsense for homepage and Adbrite for proxified pages.

Sean

Well said sean. I use adbrite on the home page, which happens to be the only page incidentally. If I misinterpreted anything, please do tell me.

I don't think I will be able to invest money in advertising, although I realize the potential it has, but then i'm not in a state where I can take a risk. Desperately need enough to buy a guitar lol.

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

Domain name selling is not a get rich quick scheme, although for some blessed selected souls it is.

You need patience, hard work, wisdom. Get visitors first for your site.

Oh yeah, I so wish i could have email.com :hehe:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back