Domain Empire

domain containers.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

cwash11

Impact
Wondering what this would be worth. Any input is appreciated. Thanks.

containers.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi

do you own the domain?

imo....

•••
When someone asks “Do you own this domain?” it’s a great sign.
It means the domain is so valuable, they dont believe you own it.

I concur with @biggie, unless you confirm; you own it

Great name; i’m in awe of Containers!!

Last edited:
•••
When someone asks “Do you own this domain?” it’s a great sign.
It means the domain is so valuable, they dont believe you own it.
Hi

i asked, because it is new member, and they may not know that rules require ownership of domain to seek an appraisal.

it's not whether i believe they own it... it's to confirm they do, before i give an appraisal.

imo...

•••
Its a nice domain, how much money is involved in containers? Is it a sector where companies build a whole business around containers or are they involved in other things too? If they are involved in other things, why does someone 'need' to own this domain? Who's going to buy it? What is the usage of it?

My initial thoughts without researching into my concerns above is low 5 figures (at best) and even at that think it would be a tough sell, it wouldn't be a domain i would pay a lot for (as an investor).

Last edited:
•••
Its a nice domain, how much money is involved in containers? Is it a sector where companies build a whole business around containers or are they involved in other things too? If they are involved in other things, why does someone 'need' to own this domain? Who's going to buy it? What is the usage of it?

My initial thoughts without researching into my concerns above is low 5 figures (at best) and even at that think it would be a tough sell, it wouldn't be a domain i would pay a lot for (as an investor).
Pods, PublicStorage, LifeStorage, ExtraSpaceStorage.

Dont they all use containers? Storage containers— and that’s just one. Priceless!

Last edited:
•••
Containers are big business.

I mean there is company called The Container Store, but the best use is probably shipping containers IMO.

They are extremely popular, especially for tiny homes and storage.

It's worth a lot.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
$7.5k to $15.9k = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
$7.5k to $15.9k = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

I would pay more than that without even giving it a second thought.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
The global shipping container market size was valued at USD 6.41 billion in 2020 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.0% from 2020 to 2028. The market is witnessing a high growth owing to rising maritime shipping on account of an increase in trade agreements across the nations. Most of the shipping containers are manufactured as per the specifications outlined by International Organization for Standardization (ISO), mainly to enable smooth and hassle-free loading/unloading and also to guarantee that the container will withstand extreme environments and structural integrity during transportation.

•••
Hi

i asked, because it is new member, and they may not know that rules require ownership of domain to seek an appraisal.

it's not whether i believe they own it... it's to confirm they do, before i give an appraisal.

imo...
Do you ask this for every domain before appraising?

•••
Do you read my posts?
It’s the greatest compliment bestowed for an appraisal.
Why ask proof of ownership for Pigeon 💩

Last edited:
•••
The global shipping container market size was valued at USD 6.41 billion in 2020 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.0% from 2020 to 2028. The market is witnessing a high growth owing to rising maritime shipping on account of an increase in trade agreements across the nations. Most of the shipping containers are manufactured as per the specifications outlined by International Organization for Standardization (ISO), mainly to enable smooth and hassle-free loading/unloading and also to guarantee that the container will withstand extreme environments and structural integrity during transportation.
What is the source for this information?

•••
Last edited:
•••
Do you read my posts?
It’s the greatest compliment bestowed for an appraisal.
Why ask proof of ownership for Pigeon 💩
That's exactly what I was thinking. His reply to you seemed kind of out of place.

•••
•••

None of us do as a rule. But occasionally with high value domain requests particularly from new members they usually haven't read the rules regarding appraisals, It's required that you state if the domain isn't yours.

It takes just a moment to confirm that you hold the domain and in this instance the replies would also come thick and fast due to its value.

Why would somebody post a domain they don't hold - all sorts of reasons, More often than not they're just trying to gauge the value of the keyword, So just be open. Saves everybody and anybody from wasting their time.

Last edited:
•••
Containers.com can be high xxxxx$ to high xxxxxx $ depends to how you sell it. If you are lucky and patient, it even might be sold above a million $. Container is a great business : delivery, storage, canning, shipping, etc.

•••
•••
Containers are big business.

I mean there is company called The Container Store, but the best use is probably shipping containers IMO.

They are extremely popular, especially for tiny homes and storage.

It's worth a lot.

Brad
I have never heard of “The Container Store” but in Apple News; i couldnt help click this and think of Containers and @bmugford. Ty taught me TheContainerStore!
IMG_5007.jpeg

https://www.apartmenttherapy.com/pro-organizer-would-buy-the-container-store-37266448

Last edited:
•••
$1.5 - $5 million to the right end user. ty.

•••
Hi

imo...
It's a pre-purchase appraisal, obviously they don't own it but are considering acquiring it.

Granted, it could be someone (who doesn't know any better) with a budget of $100 trying to acquire a six-figure domain, or it could be a multi-billion dollar enterprise looking to expand. Either way, they're not doing anything wrong.

I'd say this domain's value is on the higher-end of six figures. Considering it forwards to containerandpackaging.com it's likely not for sale.

•••
It's a pre-purchase appraisal,
Hi

FYI
this thread was originally posted in Appraisal section and later moved to "Pre-Purchase" appraisal section.

imo..

•••
Hi

FYI
this thread was originally posted in Appraisal section and later moved to "Pre-Purchase" appraisal section.

imo..
There is no ”imo” here, biggie.
This is what happened and it is indisputable.

I’m not sure how i feel about this move haha. I feel NP should retire “pre purchase” fold it into appraisal… imo

Last edited:
•••
There is no ”imo” here, biggie.
This is what happened and it is indisputable.

I’m not sure how i feel about this move haha. I feel NP should retire “pre purchase” fold it into appraisal… imo
Hi

the thread should have been closed, if the OP did not verify ownership

as is, they just moved it, to keep the replies going.

and the OP hasn't replied since.

imo...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back