NameSilo

domain Costean.com Pls Appraise

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Hi All,

While I was searching for a domain name that can be used by a search engine, I had registered costean.com

Costean is a kind of mind searching.

gives 133.000 search results, besides it is generic.

Can you please appraise?

Best

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
"Costean" actually refers to a form of searching for mineral deposits, aka "mining", which may be where you got the reference to "mind searching" instead of "mine searching."

As it stands, though, it doesn't seem to have much in the way of references, and the search traffic is negligible at best.

Trying to evaluate a domain's value based on the number of search results is foolish, since plenty of words come up in search results that would make no sense if you put them in a domain name. You're better off thinking only about the number of actual exact-keyword searches done per month, which as I mentioned was extremely small.

You may be able to find the right end-user for this one, but I'm incredibly pessimistic about this. I'm going to have to say this one is reg fee.

•••
Thanks for the great explanation. I have a quick question though. How can I learn the number of actual exact-keyword searches done per month. I am using Google Adwords.

Best

•••
Thanks for the great explanation. I have a quick question though. How can I learn the number of actual exact-keyword searches done per month. I am using Google Adwords.

Best

If you use the Google Adwords tool at https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal and enter in your search terms, after you hit submit there will be a drop-down box toward the top right that reads "Broad". Change that to "Exact," then find your search term in the list and you'll see the exact searches done on that exact keyword.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back