Domain Empire

Craigslist-like classified scripts?

Spaceship
Watch

snailman

Established Member
Impact
I got a name that was a decent website till recently, with good links etc, 50-70 type-ins daily plus other traffic. I think it'd be an ok place to put free ads on or something like that. Please share your opinions on the best way to achieve this.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The closest thing you will find to Craigslist is this script: http://xzeroscripts.com/

I've tried nearly all the classified scripts and this one has the same functionality as CL. Most of the other scripts are bloated with way too many useless features, and also require users to create an account before they can post. This script allows anyone to post and then verify their post via email which helps get users to post

•••
•••
I know I'm posting on an older thread but I saw a free Wordpress classified theme just go up and also I have a theme called Pointfinder which I bought on Codecanyon.

Classifed ads can be done in WP with guestposting plugins and Buddypress.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back