Dynadot

Crazy Search Term Brings Me Traffic

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I am #2 for "how to get rid of june bugs" on MSN , i saw this in my stats and almost didnt believe it. YIPPIE :kickass:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I get some crazy ones as well (typos included)

dave chaplle
no cat farts
george cooloney

Just to name a few - most of these bring in ~20-30 uniques a month.

•••
:wave: hi
well, congrats to both of you :blink:

•••
yeah, msn is really strange, I have a few wedding websites, like for Disc jockeys, then I see in weblizer I'am getting daily traffic for "alternative to throwing rice at weddings" lol, just waste of bandwidth since the traffic is not targetted.

•••
Yes, I was getting a lot of traffic things like dancing banana and some poem about wearing purple. You never know what will happen...:)

•••
•••
Congrats! Make sure it stays that way ! :D

- SW

•••
I get visits from people searching for secondhand caskets :-/ lol

Craig

•••
This may sound Newbieish, but how do you know these things? Do you find out manually?

•••
beanochris said:
This may sound Newbieish, but how do you know these things? Do you find out manually?
Referrer tracking. I use my own software I wrote, but most of the time you will have pre-installed programs such as Awstats, Analog, Webalizer, Urchin, that will record these values for you, and you can check these out in your hosting control panel, usually under 'statistics'.

•••
It all depends on what kind of weird conversations your parents had... I remember I was #1 on MSN for "dave chapelle season 2 dvd"

•••
Wow...nice kinda of traffic...u 2 njoying.....gud god how will i get dat kinda of traffic..hehe

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back