Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibnati

Established Member
Impact
Prince: 100 usd

CURRENCY CONVERTER

xuconverter.com has an inbuilt currency converter just like xe.com that let's you convert world wide currencies on your own site with ease. The currency converter supports adsense or any Ad network. Convert any amount anytime with xuconverter.com currency converting system. This is a great chance to get more users to the site and increase site ranking.

MONETIZATION

The site supports Ads and is currently displaying Many ads and has a responsive design and a nice admin panel or back-end. I am ready to support you after you own it to help you understand it and introduce new and amazing features into it.
You can also link to affiliate offers or write reviews of products and get a commission when your visitors buy something.

SECURITY

The xuconverter.com 's system is secured. The site supports all modern day encryptions and loads fast on devices
REASON FOR SELLING

we run a lot of Websites , and we have not enought time to promote this one .

TRANSFER

I will be responsible for all site assets and domain transfer to your account. Just sit and relax after purchasing and I will move everything to your hosting and ensure everything is working smoothly.

I also ready to help you to customize it ..

If I have left anything out, kindly message me and I will consider it a great privilege to answer.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I get this when i visit your site.

Reported Attack Page!

This web page at diane.tnctrx.com has been reported as an attack page and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Attack pages try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.

Some attack pages intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.

•••

Reported Attack Page!

This web page at diane.tnctrx.com has been reported as an attack page and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Attack pages try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.

Some attack pages intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.

I get the same red page warning.

•••
this is only because of the http://www.globaladmedia.com popunther ads , i have removed it now , let me know if you remark in red message , because we don't see any message from our end ..

•••

Reported Attack Page!

this is only because of the http://www.globaladmedia.com popunther ads , i have removed it now and added the ssl to the site , let me know if you remark in red message , because we don't see any message from our end .. , let me know if it's ok , or i will have to remove all ads so that you can check the site more faster

•••
I get the same red page warning.
this is only because of the http://www.globaladmedia.com popunther ads , i have removed it now and added the ssl to the site , let me know if you remark in red message , because we don't see any message from our end .. , let me know if it's ok , or i will have to remove all ads so that you can check the site more faster

•••

Reported Attack Page!

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back