Dynadot

discuss Current LLLL market Situation

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
We all have seen how the LLLL domains raised in last couple of months and at the moment we all are not sure that what's next going to happen to LLLL domain market.
We just saw it grow almost 4 times in reseller pricing and now i personally feel as the price hike has stopped and stabilizing at this point
I wanted to know your all opinion on uture of LLLL domain market as well as your comment on current market situation

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am very surprised with the way some LLLL are going.
BJXT sold for 5000$, what so special about it.
I think the future is bright but not the near future..

•••
Link to this info pls? Thanks.

•••
•••
BTW who is the buyer...Sorry if you are the one..

•••
•••
no i am not the buyer. but the buyer is obviously some chinese guy.
Good...Someone might have advised him to buy good LLLL.com with his 5K budget :guilty::guilty:

•••
1. Market correction as LLL.com have gone +++
2. World markets catching up to LLLL acquisitions
3. Chinese market value ++++ (1.4 billion people, most online now)
4. What is more valuable? ... a 1 of a kind .com or some privately owned unconstitutional monopoly paper?
5. Finite supply (456,976)

•••
4. What is more valuable? ... a 1 of a kind .com or some privately owned unconstitutional monopoly paper?

The only way is up!

•••
BJXT is excellent! Beijing XT!
(Buick Excelle XT)
Not to mention that XT will stand for millions of Chinese names.

Try to understand Chinese culture and market before jumping into quick conclusions... :rolleyes::-,:roll:

•••

Traffic to these LLLL's have increased massively. One of my LLLL's just listed at Sedo has over 1100 visits in three days!

•••
now i personally feel as the price hike has stopped and stabilizing at this point

Explain this part. Why do you feel this way? I'd love to see the evidence. Thanks.

•••
Compassion,

Do we know how many of those 496,000 LLLL.coms are not developed? Would be interesting to know the ACTUAL supply of LLLL.com domains out there excluding ones already snagged by end users

•••
•••
•••
Yes really i am not able to understand...

•••
•••
•••
Traffic to these LLLL's have increased massively. One of my LLLL's just listed at Sedo has over 1100 visits in three days!

And low ball offers too...

•••
•••
Very easy! Chinese do not like vowels in short names.
Why? First of all they dont speak english...why they differentiate vowels with other characters?
Dont they like name.com?

•••
just won 6 LLLLs.com for around $400.

•••
•••
•••
the LLLL.com market will keep going up. Acronyms have universal appeal. And when it is limited prices can only go up

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back