IT.COM

discuss Current value of 5n.com names?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
What is the average value currently for 5n.com names that contain a "0" or a "4"?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
From what i'm seeing at auctions in recent days it looks like $500+ for the worst 5n's up to around $1k each for others (e.g. 04931.com went for $570 at dropcatch yesterday).

•••
A week ago floor price for NNNNN.com with a 4 was $300.

•••
From what i'm seeing at auctions in recent days it looks like $500+ for the worst 5n's up to around $1k each for others (e.g. 04931.com went for $570 at dropcatch yesterday).
Scanning through sedo most are listed for $4800, lol and only a couple under the $1000 mark. But that's sedo.

•••
Scanning through sedo most are listed for $4800, lol and only a couple under the $1000 mark. But that's sedo.

Yeah from what i've been seeing lately it's around $600-800 or so which is quite an increase on just a couple of weeks ago. The floor looks like being $1k each in the not too distant future no matter the numbers in 5n.

•••
A week ago I could not find any under 500 , maybe I'm not looking hard enough ..

•••
5n space is a lot better investment then 4Ls right now !!

•••
numericals generally are.. lots more returns possible in a shorter timeframe, but that's no secret if you monitor namebio daily..

•••
I like the exclusive factor of short numerics, to be part of the 100,000 is quite a limited pool in the coming years

•••
at least 600USD+
12145.com was sold at 5700CNY(around 895USD) on ename November 11th
39103.com was sold at 8000CNY(around 1256USD) on ename November 12th

•••
I am getting emails for $2000 via spam with ones that have 4,8,7's in the mix

•••
•••
•••
Yeaahh Maybe " They " are those ones that see a next dynamic economic paradigm shift from West to East within the coming years ,smart money seems to have been already investing ..... Fortunately USA still has a good number of years left for the strength of the dollar to be able to buy these .. Sad for emerging markets nations will have a difficult time entering this field , due to the 30% to 40% devaluation of their currency in the last year ...

•••
•••
I am seeing decent sales reported for Namejet lately

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back