Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Izzl

Account Closed
Impact
Send an Anonymous tweet to anyone. | MaskedTweet.com

Reg'd with godaddy.

Custom coded by me. MaskedTweet.com allows you to send an anonymous tweet to anyone. This will also include Jake (MaskedTweet) on Twitter

Incredible way to go viral, and get followers. This is a unique web app, i will NOT use nor sell this anywhere else. You get all rights to this development.

Starting bid: $80
BIN: ??? PM ME OFFERS!!!

Looking for a QUICK sale so i'll be lenient on the BIN price; Paypal only please! I can transfer to your hosting for free! In fact i'd reccomend it, to insure a bug free transfer!)

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Has this been sold before and will it ever be sold afterwards from anyone other than the person that purchases it?

•••
Has this been sold before and will it ever be sold afterwards from anyone other than the person that purchases it?

No :)

Forgot to state it in the thread; But i did in the auction, buyer gets all rights. I will not use nor sell this script/code/site at all once sold. I have never sold any copies lol, this is my own personal site :) Thanks!

•••
•••
I'll give you $40 - no ebay fees

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back