Domain Empire

Dating database for sale 40 000 members include picture

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dating database for sale 37 500 members include picture

Dating database for sale 37 500 members include Email adress and also 17500 picture of real members) Dating database for sale

this is the deal to update your dating website
-----------------------------------------------

You gonna get

-37 500 members database easy to use
the File is on .sql and .csv
-One folder picture (approx 17500)members picture

Simple structure of the databasse here

SQL STRUCTURE LOOK LIKE THIS
"username","email","gender","age","photo1","photo2","photo3","description","country","state_province","city","sexual_orientation","zodiak","bodytype","hair","eyes","ethnicity","education","religion","kids","smoke","drink","income"
----------------------------------------------
ALL MEMBERS DATA LOOK LIKE THIS

"Mynickname","[email protected]","Woman",18,"nophoto.jpg","nophoto.jpg","nophoto.jpg","helloe very one i am a verry fun person to be around i like to go out or stay home if i have that special soem one right their with me i am willing to try eveything once so if u want to talk ","US","CT","Denver","Straight","Aquarius","Average","Black","Black","Hispanic/Latino","Some College","No Answer","No","No","Ocasionally","No Answer"

This is MOST USA, CANADIAN members

this is perfect to make your dating website biggers !!

The price !! MAKE YOUR OFFERS

SQL Ready for Abledating 2.29 include on demand ony !

We ask 400.00 CAD for the regular copy
And 450.00 CAD for the abledating data ready

1.jpg

2.jpg

6.jpg

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi there!

Do you still have this db for sale? If so please contact me.

•••
yes !! and is ready to go !!
Msg me
fullpadge@hot mail. com

•••
I am very much interested.

•••
Intertested

Hello is this data base still for sale?

•••
Yes is for sale ... need serious buyer !!

•••
serious yes but

I am interested but there are quite a few of these for sale full of African spammers or Russians portraying themselves as sexy bitches but only turn out to be hairy guys looking to scam people.

Can you offer any guarantees on the bulk of this data base. I do realize that most of them are obsolete but thats ok as long as they are not spammers.

I would rather my customers be ignored than be taken

•••
About you message

dont worry about spammer on this database , i use it 5 years and is clean my server is very stable and i receive no complain from my user !

Sorry for my englis i am french canadian

Be free to ask me more ...

fullpadge

•••
Ok sorry for my questions but I am a skeptic LOL

I deal allot with Canadians so NP about the language!

If you are using this data base yourself why sell it? It could possibly upset your existing clients yes?

Not being difficult but I would expect your site to be down if you are selling the database?

•••
my site is online since 2006 and i am from Montréal Canada now i change the vocation services of my website for camchat network .. this database is perfect to grow your dating website and look biggers !

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back