Domain Empire

.DE Tops DNJ Domain Sales Chart for the First Time & .Info Sweeps the New TLD Chart

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Tuesday morning is dawning and so our new weekly Top Ten Domain Sales chart is out at Domain Name Journal. Highlights from the past week were three new five-figure sales (two out of three being .de's!) and a complete sweep of the New TLD Top Five chart by .infos - led by one of the highest .info sales yet thanks to Law.info. Check out the details at the link below:

This Week's Highlights: A Trio of 5-Figure Sales and a .INFO Sweep on the New TLD Chart_

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
wow a .info but then again it is law so anyway i was wondering what does Meningitis.de mean in english?

Thanks and love the journal :)

•••
how much do .DE's go for(new registration)

•••
Originally posted by Elefekt
wow a .info but then again it is law so anyway i was wondering what does Meningitis.de mean in english?

Thanks and love the journal :)

It's a good thing I took two years of German in high school - I can answer that! It is.......meningitis. :)

men·in·gi·tis ( P ) Pronunciation Key (mnn-jts)
n.
Inflammation of the meninges of the brain and the spinal cord, most often caused by a bacterial or viral infection and characterized by fever, vomiting, intense headache, and stiff neck.

•••
Originally posted by Duke
It's a good thing I took two years of German in high school - I can answer that! It is.......meningitis. :)

men·in·gi·tis ( P ) Pronunciation Key (mnn-jts)

Thanks.
n.
Inflammation of the meninges of the brain and the spinal cord, most often caused by a bacterial or viral infection and characterized by fever, vomiting, intense headache, and stiff neck.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back