NameSilo

news Dealing with slander of large corporates in India

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

dnk

Established Member
Impact
I am a domain investor who has spent a lot of time and money building my business, and faced no problem till 2010, After the indian government started monitoring paypal revenues in 2010, allegedly google, tata, bribed security and intelligence agency officials to make completely fake allegations against me without proof to ruin my reputation, finances, to destroy competition, acquire talent and technology cheaply

I am under surveillance for more than 6 years now, as these corporates and their associates are trying to find non existent proof against me. This surveillance is also misused by intelligence, NTRO,cbi, raw, tata, google officials to falsely claim that their lazy greedy mediocre fraud friends and relatives like goan gsb frauds riddhi nayak, siddhi mandrekar, goan obc bhandari fraud slim sunaina, shivalli brahmin cheater bbm nayanshree hathwar, asmita patel, indore housewife veena, ruchika, naina and other frauds own my business and are doing work online, to get all these fraud women lucrative R&AW/CBI/intelligence agency jobs.

Now these 8-10 fraud government employees and their associates working in intelligence and security agencies are slandering me,falsely claiming that they own my business when these cheater government employees are not associated with me in any way at all and do not control the business in any way. Indian intelligence and security agencies operate in an unscientific, unprofessional and irrational manner in the internet sector, relying only on hearsay, gossip, and do not bother to check evidence.

Because of the slander of these shameless fraud tata, google and other officials, I am denied my fundamental rights to privacy, to earn a living, my reputation is affected and I am being tortured daily in panaji, goa using microwave weapons, causing great pain. Like all frauds these officials do not have the honesty or courage or humanity to defend their lies and slander in an open debate, to face me after 6 years, yet most people believe their complete lies because they are associated with large companies.

What is the best way to deal with the slander of these large corporates, fighting a hidden enemy. Your help and advice will be appreciated,

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back