Not open for further replies.

sammy1531

Established Member
Impact
This domain name is 14 years old.

Created on: 27-Apr-99.

Kindly Appraise !!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'd want $XXXX figures for it. It's a nice name, but may be a while before you are approached by a buyer. Still, fresh food deliveries are likely to be around for a while - and maybe even grow. And this is a nice memorable name.

•••
I love this domain name. The market for delivered groceries is heating up as Amazon steps up and begins expanding their service. I also think this domain name fits perfectly into Subways marketing of "Eat Fresh"... especially since they dont deliver (yet..)

To me this is a sit and be patient domain name. Somewhere in the high $X,XXX to low $XX,XXX if you can get the right end-user. Great domain name - Wish it was in my collection.

•••
I saw this one for auction but was looking at some other domains. Congratulations, great purchase.

•••
Thanks a lot , your comments are highly appreciated. I do have to be patient for this one. Just grabbed few more good names at an auction.
I'll update as soon as the domain is added to my account :)

Regards
Sam

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back