Dynadot

Develop Your Product Domains with Amazento Stores Today!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Introducing AMAZENTO SITES!

Would you like to make your affiliate sites look like real online stores that Google loves? Well now you can! Let us Amazento your site today! What is Amazento you ask? Well we have combined two very powerful systems, Amazon and Magento, and we have combined them into one beautiful and powerful package! You get a fully developed Magento store that checks out to Amazon! People can even add to cart on your website!

You don't believe me? Then check out these 2 example sites: http://www.ridingmowers.org and http://tvcabinets.org

Do those look like affiliate sites to you? I didn't think so. And now you can have such great looking sites as well! We will set everything up for you. A unique logo and design, cron jobs for price updates, we will make a blog in your store and even add 5 unique articles to it (400-600 words each, 500+ word average!). You are probably thinking all that is good, but don't know how to research keywords, well no worries, we will do that too! We will do your keyword research for you! And since we want to offer a whole service, we will even give you 3 months of FREE hosting!

You already have a great website that is generating you a load of traffic and you have many reviews up for your niche? No problem, this will be a great addition to your Wordpress blog or any other website you might have! Just let us know and we will do the install on your existing website!

So, what do you get:
- Unique logo and unique design for your Amazento store!
- Full setup of magento, magento blog and input of up to 800 products to your store! Want more products? PM me and we can arrange it!
- We will setup a cron job, so that your price will be updated as Amazon makes price updates!
- We will do the keyword research for your niche and store if you want us to!
- We will post 5 unique articles to your store's blog (400-600 words each, 500+ word average!). Would you like more articles? PM me and we can arrange it!
- FREE 3 months of hosting for your online store on our fast US servers!

What we will need from you:
- A domain name, or if you don't have one, we can do some research and register one for you (extra fee).
- We will need your: Access Key ID, Secret Access Key and Associate Tag (depends on Amazon Local).

How much will all this cost you? Only $249! Yes, only $249 for an Amazento store setup all for you!

Would you like more articles posted do you store? No problem, we can hook you up with a monthly package, where articles get posted as many times as you would like!

Since this is a new service that we are offering here, we have decided to give out 5 discounted review copies! A review copy costs only $199! That is a $50 discount and you only need to post a short review after we finish our work! That is one of the easiest $50 i have heard off :) So grab it now! To grab your review copy, fill out our form but don't make the payment. Then send $199 to [email protected]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back