Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
A couple of weeks ago I setup this website DNAggregator.com initially for my own use as I wanted to have all the domaining news in one place in a simple, uncluttered way.

Thought I'd share it here as a free resource since this might help some other NP members to keep up to date with the latest domaining news all in one place.

Obviously feedback and improvement ideas are always welcome! Also if you know about other news websites or blogs which i can add to the list, please let me know!

Hope it helps! Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Clean and sharp. I like it and have it bookmarked.
You should seek out a sponsor or two - no harm in having it pay for itself :xf.wink:

•••
Great job !

Site is simple and working.

Having all the posts show without scrolling down would have been great, but looks like there is not enough space.

A feature I'd like would be to be able to rearaange the boxes so the top spots show the sites I like most. These preferences could be saved in a persistent cookie ( no need to log in ).

I bookmarked it too !

•••
Clean and sharp. I like it and have it bookmarked.
You should seek out a sponsor or two - no harm in having it pay for itself :xf.wink:

Thanks @fuzzy , glad you like it!

No need of sponsors for now, the costs involved are minimal and the idea is to keep it as clean as possible :)

•••
Great job !

Site is simple and working.

Having all the posts show without scrolling down would have been great, but looks like there is not enough space.

A feature I'd like would be to be able to rearaange the boxes so the top spots show the sites I like most. These preferences could be saved in a persistent cookie ( no need to log in ).

I bookmarked it too !

Thanks @Asfas1000 ! The idea of rearranging boxes is actually great, will try to find a way to make it work!

•••
So any other comments, feedback, critiques ?

Appreciate (as always) all comments and ideas

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back