NameSilo

discuss DN.com is a swindler or am I ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

metwebber

Established Member
Impact
Hello, I didnt know where I should open this thread but I decided to open here because I am beginner of using DN.com. Actually I have a big promlem for 3-4 days with them. Let me inform you shortly.

I purchased a domain approximately 20 days ago in secondary market platform. Then I sold this domain one of the user in this domain. He requested me to use DN.com instead of escrow.com because of that low commision fees and I accepted his offer.

Then in order to be verified member, I added photo of my ID cart. Because they wrote their website that Please add your ID cart / passport / driver licence. I choose ID cart and added it.

Anyway transaction was over smoothly. I pushed this domain, and my buyer sent money. This money was transfered on my DN.com account.

After a couple of day, I found some domains and said my seller, lets use DN.com because I have already money on DN account. I dont want to withdraw this money to my bank account then make payment etc. He accepted my offer then transaction was over smoothly again. I received domains and sent money to him.

Everything was perfect unless they sent me silly email. I received an email from DN service. They said that my ID cart is useless because it is not English or Chinese ! Please add your passport.
- I said that all of my necessary information is on my ID cart. You can see my name easily. Why do you write ID cart or driver licence if these are not enough for you... etc. However I also said, okay I will add my passport in order to be verified.

And also they said that We are not sure Does the domain which you sold on DN.com belongs to you or not. Please sent your receipts if you purchased it before selling. By the way the domain had been already pushed to new owner's account.
Anyway I said that I purchased it at ................ secondary market platform, if you want to any evidence please contact them. They said okay and I can not receive any information from them for 24 hours although I sent 4 mails.

This is the situation. Except from these..
My seller which I purchased last domains want me to push his domains back because DN.com frost the money which I sent him and said that contact godaddy your buyer may be swindler.
Also DN.com blocked my account, I have some money in this account also. Now I guess I have to push domains back because the seller didnt receive his money. I can not log in DN.com, they are not answer my emails for a day. I really dont know what I should do. I really dont know what I did wrong. And where did my money go ?

Please give me some advice. I saw everywhere advertisement of DN. Even in this forum. I thought that it is reliable firm but I definitely should not give up to use escrow.com.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back