Dynadot

Do You Use Twitter?

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello NP friends. I just started using my Twitter again, and plan to do so more regularly.

Does anyone here use Twitter?

I think it would be nice to have a thread like this with members sharing their twitter handles and following each other so that we can support each other in our domaining adventure.

My twitter handle is @TheDomainVP

I will be sure to follow you back. Cheers!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
We maintain one of the largest twitter major klout networks I know of.

Hundreds of aged developed domains all with 1 to 4 twitter accounts.

Blog feeds one twitter
Forum feeds another
Maybe another blog feeds 3rd
Something else feeds 4th

End result is our content has created a huge number of accounts with klout and expert rankings so we can take over any topic page or brand hashtag we want.

The key to twitter is 1 to 4 related accounts to feed a sites original content.

Then you use multiple accounts in tweeterdeck to manage your power.

You can essily fav and retweet inside tweetdeck.

The more you dominate topic pages with original content the more followers and RTs and favs you get. The more engagement u raise klout and expert rankings.

Its tons of work, but you end up able to influence any topic you want in twitter.

Celebs do it with millions of followers, growth hackers do it with lots of content accounts that got power thru klout n expert rankings.

Klout is pretty good at ranking influence in SM.

If you compare klout to say moz, moz is a joke, your klout rank and expert rankings is a good indicator of your ability to stick big topic pages.

A tweet lasts minutes on timelines but a tweet that sticks a topic page can b there for months getting you traffic, followers, RTs n favs.

99.9% of tweets cant stick a topic page.

1% of tweets might hit a topic page but if no engagement it drops.

U get on important lists being on topic pages.

So seeing your list engagement, your new followers, your traffic to content then your rt's n favs tells you if your work is getting you traction.

You keep sticking traffic topics eventually a celeb retweets u or major media picks up your content.

So that's our experience with twitter.

We set up accounts all our top domains years ago, then we built blogs got youtube each domain made hd videos each domain git fb some n g+ some then lin for some.

U tie it all in with social feather

People hit your content from a serp

See share or follow their shares hit their followers bingo u moving social metrics

Next thing u kno u top of google due to it

•••
I rarely use Twitter.

However, Twitter is good for marketing on the internet and getting new connection.

•••
Where else can you start a conversation with an author, singer, political leader and have it seen. Granted some never see it their accounts are managed, but if you are a big user, most get the message and some respond.

Twitter moves agendas better than any platform ever.

A big celeb just has to reply and you go viral.

•••
Where else can you start a conversation with an author, singer, political leader and have it seen. Granted some never see it their accounts are managed, but if you are a big user, most get the message and some respond.

Twitter moves agendas better than any platform ever.

A big celeb just has to reply and you go viral.

Do you like Twitter?

•••
Its how you do seo n smo today

If you do either

You do twitter

•••
I use twitter, and gathering a lot of followers ever since I branded myself :)

•••
Follow @123Webio on Twitter

•••
•••
Using a Twitter to inform service subscribers about latest news

•••
Some of the top domainers, industry influencers are on Twitter.

•••
Anyone made sales on Twitter?

•••
Twitter is a great connecting option with fellow domainers.

I have observed it generates views on your listings, however end-user sales in my opinion depends on multiple factors & not just twitter account, however it is good thing, recommendable.

I am here at Twitter: @ConceptVendor

•••
I love twitter.
More fun really than facebook or NP.
I talk with a lot of people from around the world.
Use it very often.
Every time I post to my blog, I post to twitter.

•••
Used to be an avid user back in 2010/11. Got a new account but don't use it much now @ruzeenr

•••
I use Twitter to promote my Flippa sales. Every twit brings me about 20 views immediately.

•••
•••
Rarely I put my tweets but I like to watch people in the industry who often throw links to interesting content on the network.

•••
I agree Twitter is much better than other social media options.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back