NameSilo

debate Does Michael Ehrhardt Deserve to be a Member of namePros?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Does Michael Ehrhardt Deserve to be a Member of namePros?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

N-A

Account Closed
Impact
With his contributions over the past few months, leading to several short-term bans, I say not.

Vote and Discuss

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Dude, it's not your call.
As a staff member you should know this, and with almost a million members how many no votes would it take.
I'm no fan,, but apparently he has stayed within the warning system criteria.

Peace,
Cyberian

still...

•••
ignore list can be useful tool too.

•••
Guys the dude is a troll, all this attention he is getting is exactly what he wants.

He seems to need attention due to some low self esteem issues, caused from whatever. He needs to get "power" in a virtual world, in the safety of his home/office behind his keyboard.

If everyone ignored him and his posts and gave him no attention, he would not get his cheap thrills and become powerless...he will fade away like a horribly smelling fart.

oopppsss... really ?

•••
Personally I think banning is right. I am sure moderators have warned him before. If he still does not respect forum rules and ignore warning, he deserves to be banned, no matter whether he is an established domainer or not.
PS: I had never dealt with him in trade but has read some of his posts.

Last edited:
•••
Personally, i never had any problem with him. but he should respect forum rules.
So YES.

•••
Personally I think banning is right. I am sure moderators have warned him before. If he still does not respect forum rules and ignore warning, he deserves to be banned, no matter whether he is an established domainer or not.
Don't forget to vote. :)

•••
Personally, i never had any problem with him. but he should respect forum rules.
So YES.
Conflicting... he should follow forum rules, but chooses not to, even in this very thread discussing the removal of him from namePros; but, you vote YES in that he should stay as you never had a problem with him?

Your trade score is 66. Hypothetically speaking, it could be 67 had he not bumped all his garbage while you were attempting to do business. Think on that, and remember, you can always change your vote to NO. ;)

•••
Conflicting... he should follow forum rules, but chooses not to, even in this very thread discussing the removal of him from namePros; but, you vote YES in that he should stay as you never had a problem with him?

Your trade score is 66. Hypothetically speaking, it could be 67 had he not bumped all his garbage while you were attempting to do business. Think on that, and remember, you can always change your vote to NO. ;)

David David ... tztztz

•••
•••
honestly I hate his posts

no reason to ban him
thats is not enough !

and yes I ignore him

Last edited:
•••

no reason to ban him
thats is not enough !

Frank your english is very bad

thats is not enough ???

it is like you want but you can,t
like always O_o

•••
Can't be very democratic if a vote is public, now can it?
So that someone can mention a vote of someone else in this thread.

•••

no reason to ban him
thats is not enough !

and yes I ignore him

you hate my posts ?

you even don,t understand my posts

>:(

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back