Dynadot

domain DogsforAdoption.org - Spam me with your Appraisals

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Please my dear Namepros members,

This domain is for sale on Sedo but I would love to hear your thoughts and appraisals

Best Regards

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You're offering an affordable alternative to the .com. It's a good name. Lots of alternatives, but priced in the low hundreds somebody might grab it. The .org suits the keywords.

•••
Thank domainace
much appreciated your opinion
Regards

•••
Yea, the .org works, but with there being so many variations available, it's hard to really value it outside of the low $xxx mark.

•••
Yea, the .org works, but with there being so many variations available, it's hard to really value it outside of the low $xxx mark.

dear @OctaneInv thank you for your reply and I agree with you and that's is what I am looking for low $xxx

•••
•••
It's not a profitable niche, so I personally couldn't see more than $75 for this. But who knows?

•••
It's not a profitable niche, so I personally couldn't see more than $75 for this. But who knows?

Dear @Archangel thanks for your reply but when researching for the keywords, Dogs for Adoption has 49,500 searches globally with a High competition and CPC of £0,61 and not only can be profitable with the ads but selling products for dogs grooming, food and vets.

Please tell me why do you think is not a profitable niche ?

Thank you.

•••
•••
I don't think you'll get rich on it. Sounds like a charity.

Register only .com or some of the new extensions if you can get a good one (someone here got free.auction and easy.auction).

•••
There are honestly more reasons than I could type out.But the extension is the biggest factor: .org websites are generally non-profit. If ppl visited a .org site that made any money, well... I'll let you finish the sentence :p

Dear @Archangel thanks for your reply but when researching for the keywords, Dogs for Adoption has 49,500 searches globally with a High competition and CPC of £0,61 and not only can be profitable with the ads but selling products for dogs grooming, food and vets.

Please tell me why do you think is not a profitable niche ?

Thank you.

•••
You may get some interest from those emails asking for a "free" price because of the charity cause bull$hit.

I dont see any real profit potential past reg-fee.

•••
Thank you for your opinions and Bump for Xmas

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back