Dynadot

Domain.com Coupon Codes

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DNGear

Swetha.xyzAccount Closed (Requested)
Impact
Is there any place to get new reg .com's right now for less than 8.19?

Domain.com is offering .com for 1.99 and .net for .99

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Here's what I'm seeing at Domain.com:

Screen shot 2015-10-28 at 12.59.56 PM.png

Last edited:
•••
FilmRiot
Domain.com, I got the first .COM for $1.49, then got the second one for $4,49. PayPal

•••
Domain.com is offering .com for 1.99 and .net for .99
Domain.com is showing $9.99 for coms. Am I missing something? :(

•••
Here's what I'm seeing at Domain.com:

Show attachment 18178

Even though the pricing tab shows that $5.99, the registration page shows $9.99 for .com reg

They do show only $8.29 for .com transfers.

I was thinking about transferring my domains to them. I called them to verify that they have bulk management features within their control panel. The rep on the phone checked and rechecked that they absolutely do NOT allow users to make changes to more than one domain at a time.

I find it hard to believe that a company that owns Domain.com cannot even manage to have bulk change features for their customers!!!

•••
FYI Domain.com is now offering .com regs for $5.99, and with code SALE20 the cost comes down to 4.79. Regged 3 .coms with the code so far.

•••
FYI Domain.com is now offering .com regs for $5.99, and with code SALE20 the cost comes down to 4.79. Regged 3 .coms with the code so far.

Code "filmriot" takes it down 25% to $4.49 (no quotes)

•••
•••
Is it easy to transfer to Godaddy after buying from Domain.com?

I can't say because I have just discovered them since the GoDaaddy coupons dried up and all the domains I have with them are less than 60 days old. Customer phone support seems ok, so fingers crossed :)

•••
got this in the mail earlier
EBg3n2W.png

•••
30 percent
code : PURCHASE30

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back