IT.COM

information Domain investment advice by experts.

Spaceship
Watch

Ritik bhardwaj

Established Member
Impact
Dear domainers,

Please share your experience during your domaining journey, And what advice you can give to beginners.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just a piece of advice. What you ask is way too vague - ''share your experience'' is like asking ''how to understand the Bible'' or ''how to be happy''. Many people do domain investments for many years, often 10+ or 15+, how do you expect to share their experience?
If you want people to reply, it should be more specific, to the point.

As for advice - ''read and learn'' - that's what 90% will tell you.

•••
Just a piece of advice. What you ask is way too vague - ''share your experience'' is like asking ''how to understand the Bible'' or ''how to be happy''. Many people do domain investments for many years, often 10+ or 15+, how do you expect to share their experience?
If you want people to reply, it should be more specific, to the point.

As for advice - ''read and learn'' - that's what 90% will tell you.
If people ask me the same question, I would reply with the mistakes I have done during the journey. this is what I mean...

•••
If people ask me the same question, I would reply with the mistakes I have done during the journey. this is what I mean...
One of the most important steps in domaining is registering or buying a good and proper domain for selling with a good amount. So you may know what quality a good domain has...

•••
One of the most important steps in domaining is registering or buying a good and proper domain for selling with a good amount. So you may know what quality a good domain has...
Type in the search box "beginner mistakes" and you will have a lot to read for a week or more.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back