IT.COM

Domain name rental instead of sales.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

789.xyz

Established Member
Impact
I prefer to rent out domain instead of selling them because I view domain as collectibles rather than commodities. AI and Web3 are developing much faster than I imagined, and the value of high-quality domain is bound to skyrocket, becoming true “Virtual Real Estate”.

With the rise of artificial intelligence, blockchain wallets, Web 3.0, and the Internet of Things, domain names will become one of the most valuable virtual assets. They possess global uniqueness and serve as the trusted gateway for potential customers, representing your online brand, customer service contact, or even company payment or donation address.

I hope everyone will advocate for the concept of domain name rental instead of one-time sales.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
To my knowledge there are 2 websites offering such service. 1/ catchy/com 2/ venture/com. And, both of them have exceptionally short, and crisp names as backing., The idea must depend on what names you have in stock. You can't replicate other's sucess here, without substance. Did you get any rent-to-own options, with what you own currently?

Last edited:
•••
Totally agree. Have one on rent to own after 60 payments and receiving around 585$/month. 5 from 60 payments already received.

•••
To my knowledge there are 2 websites offering such service. 1/ catchy/com 2/ venture/com. And, both of them have exceptionally short, and crisp names as backing., The idea must depend on what names you have in stock. You can't replicate other's sucess here, without substance. Did you get any rent-to-own options, with what you own currently?
Actually, last year I leased a four-letter xyz domain on DAN. Though it was only for 3 months, this model proved feasible as long as the domain is of high quality.

•••
Actually, last year I leased a four-letter xyz domain on DAN. Though it was only for 3 months, this model proved feasible as long as the domain is of high quality.
Good luck on your search ; )

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back