Domain Empire

information Domain Names Related to Flowers in Chinese

Spaceship
Watch

DN.com

VIP Member
DN.com Staff
Impact
Last time we talked about domain names related to fruit. What about domain names related to flowers this time?

Taohua.com (桃花)>Peach Blossom

The peach blossom always represents the beauty and the glamour of women in the ancient Chinese poetry. It is also believed that peach blossom will bring good luck in romance. Taohua.com and related domains are very suitable for dating websites or cosmetic websites.

Chahua.com (茶花)>Camellia

Remember the classic white camellia decoration in the Chanel design? The camellia represents elegance and indomitable, since it blossom all year round. Some special specious of camellia could be very precious and the price of one strain could reach ten thousand dollars. In Yunnan province, there are exhibitions of camellia very year. Meanwhile, pinyin “Chahua” could also refers to “illustration” and “ikebana” in Chinese. With so many interesting meanings, this domain could be used for websites from various industries.

Xinghua.com (杏花)> Almond Blossom

The Almond blossom is also a poetic image in the ancient Chinese culture. The most famous poet about almond blossom is about the village nestling amidst the almond blossoms. Even 5-years old kids could recite this poet in China. Almond blossoms always evoke imagines of wine, since in the poet the village was famous for its wine shop. Thus it could be a good choice to build a website about Chinese wine with the domain name.

Moli.com (茉莉花)> Jasmine

In the closing ceremony of Beijing Olympic Games in 2008, the last song was the famous Chinese folk --Jasmine. This song has a history of more than two hundred years and was even used in Puccini’s opera Turandot. Besides the name of the flower, pinyin “Moli” can also refers to “Magic” in Chinese. The domain name is a CVCV.com with good meanings can be used for female website, shopping website and other websites.

Mudan.com (牡丹)> Peony

The peony is the national flower of China. The peony is the symbol of affluence and nobility. Luoyang, the east capital in Tang Dynasty, is famous for its peony. The princesses and queens loved to wear peonies on their hair as decoration. Peonies are also the theme of many painting and embroidery works. Mudan is also a popular brand name in the 20 century. You can see Mudan TV, Mudan cigarette and Mudan sewing machine. In the Northeast of China, there is also a city called Mudanjiang.

Hehua.com/Lianhua.com (荷花)> Lotus

The lotus is admired for growing unsullied from the mud. Chinese use lotus to describe people with virtuous spirit. The lotus also has special meaning in the Buddhism. The throne of Buddha is a golden lotus. “Lianhua” also mean lotus in Chinese. The relative domain names could be applied in all kinds of websites.

Some investors are asking my thoughts on their domains' Chinese meanings. If you think some of your domains probably have Chinese meanings, I am glad to help you look into it!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Remember the classic white camellia decoration in the Chanel design?
Thanks for the interesting story. You just reminded me of my first job where I had to smell Chanel 5 and Chanel 19 almost every morning at our fragrance laboratory. I was so focused on trying to remember their smell that I never looked at the bottle design. Ha Ha!

•••
Thanks for the interesting story. You just reminded me of my first job where I had to smell Chanel 5 and Chanel 19 almost every morning at our fragrance laboratory. I was so focused on trying to remember their smell that I never looked at the bottle design. Ha Ha!
LOL. that's an interesting job!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back