Domain Empire

Domain registrar / control panel with multi-level user access?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hey guys,

We are after a domain registrar who provides multi-level user access to their domain control panel. i.e. We have accounts people who have access to billing related tasks, and technical people who have access to domains that are assigned to them.

Are there any registrars out there that support this?

I've personally tried Enom, NameCheap, Name.com, Mydomain.com and Dynadot.com, none of them offer multi-level access.

Any thoughts?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
NSI does exactly that

did I actually say that?

•••
Fabulous ?

Thanks for the suggestion, I've applied.

But then I noticed their service is more geared towards domain resellers (who has more than 1,500 domains). We only have less than 100 domain names, we are a web company and are not in the domain business. We are seeking for a platform to manage our own domains.

Any alternatives?

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

NSI does exactly that

did I actually say that?

Hmmm, their pricing seems excessive... $35/y + $12/y for the URL forwarding. I'll keep them in mind, but is there any alternatives that are reasonably priced?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back